Trade "TATTOOS" for your Ball morphs !!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #11
eskew
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefang View Post
that "BELIEVE FAIRY" tattoo isnt my work, just samples of things i do.
how about some of your work?

Old 08-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #12
deborahbroadus
Quote:
thanks so much . i figured id just post the ad ,and a few pics of my work, hoping maybe somone would appreciate it and maybe want to do a trade or 2.... or 3-4-5 lol
You may want to watch your wording on your ADs, because it appears to me that you were first claiming the pics as YOUR work. There is a difference in skewing examples of your work and showing work that you have actually done.

Old 08-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #13
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
You may want to watch your wording on your ADs, because it appears to me that you were first claiming the pics as YOUR work. There is a difference in skewing examples of your work and showing work that you have actually done.
Skewing - showing.

Old 08-18-2010, 07:04 PM   #14
whitefang
gotcha. hard co... candy. lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #15
whitefang
okayz ! lol if you need any licks, let me know. lol i take em, as well as give em .
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #16
MikeCurtin
Quote:
thanks so much . i figured id just post the ad ,and a few pics of my work, hoping maybe somone would appreciate it and maybe want to do a trade or 2.... or 3-4-5 lol
Mmmmhmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
It appears that way because he specifically wants it to appear that way.

Old 08-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #17
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Mmmmhmmmm.

It appears that way because he specifically wants it to appear that way.
I was trying to be niiice.

lookee what I found: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Huffman

Old 08-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #18
whitefang
AWWWSSOMMEE !!!! great job ! lol i really could care less about all that " BAD GUY " old news. Anyone who knows me in this poindexter reptile community knows who i am and how i carry myself. So honestly, alls your doing is throwing a stone at a steel wall..... "DEB " lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #19
whitefang
please keep all the negative comments or posts about me to yourselves. Speak it in person, im at alot of shows if ANYONE ever wants or needs to ask me anything or speak to me in person about the negative comments about me. Thank u.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2010, 07:49 PM   #20
Omnomnami
Deborah is not a mod. And she wouldn't be disrupting this ad if she was one. She would be putting a stop to everything that is being said because disrupting ads can get you a couple infraction points.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread