For Sale High Yellow Zebra Morph JCP!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #11
TheFiredrake
OK, so I guess I was flat out lied to when I bought this snake. I didn't know Diamond from Zebra from Anything else so I guess that's partly my fault and partly the fault of the guy that sold it to me. Maybe he didn't know? I certainly didn't. This is disappointing to say the least but it is what it is.
So, in light of that and Thanks to the comments from people more experienced with JCPs, here's the final word.

My Seven Year Old, Adult Male Jungle Python, is actually a Diamond and Jungle Python Cross.

So, to re-iterate, I was misinformed. My snake is apparently a Diamond X Jungle Cross. If you're looking for an awesome male, either as a pet or as a breeder, this guy is for you. Again, please call if you have any questions. Still working on trying to find a way to get some photos. Might be able to text you some pictures tomorrow if I can borrow a friends phone. Thanks, cheers
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #12
CB Reptiles
Glad to see the situation rectified itself......I would also note that just because your snake looks just like the one in the picture in your original post, it doesn't necessarily mean that yours is a cross/hybrid. I have many "pure" jungles that appear to some as though they have diamond blood in them and look similar to the picture you posted. So looks alone can be very deceiving in the carpet world!

The best thing to do at this point in my opinion is to post pics up when you have the chance.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
TheFiredrake
I don't know if this will work as the pics are from a borrowed Iphone but I'll give it a shot. The colors are a bit muted since I don't have a real camera. Best I can do under the circumstances. Anyway, sorry for all the craziness. Big guy's still available as of Dec 7th. Thanks, cheers

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...2/IMG_1696.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...2/IMG_1695.jpg
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #14
CB Reptiles
That actually looks like the definition of a classic jungle carpet to me.......can't say for sure since we don't know the lineage, but if that was sold to me as a jungle I would have no reason to doubt it. He does look good!

Old 12-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #15
TheFiredrake
Ok. Well then. So he's Super tame, very healthy, & very active. $200 and he's off to a new home. Like I said, I'd prefer to trade in person. I will drive up to an hour away in order to meet someone halfway or so if need be. If I HAVE to ship him tho, that's on you and I will use ShipYourReptiles.com.
Thank you Christo and everyone else for your input. I think I'll just stick to Uros, Beardies, Tegus, or Red Tails from now on, lol.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #16
jeremyk
thats a good lookin jungle..At 200 bucks im surprised u still have it…good luck

Old 12-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #17
TheFiredrake
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyk View Post
thats a good lookin jungle..At 200 bucks im surprised u still have it…good luck
I know right? Some one come get it! Lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-09-2010, 08:29 AM   #18
johnc81
that is a nice looking jungle. i wished you lived closer. good luck with the sell

Old 12-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #19
Redstormlax12
If you could get some better pictures I would love to see them. My email is redstormlax12@hotmail.com.

Also would you be willing to ship?

Thanks, Connor

Old 12-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #20
TheFiredrake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstormlax12 View Post
If you could get some better pictures I would love to see them. My email is redstormlax12@hotmail.com.

Also would you be willing to ship?

Thanks, Connor

Hi there, thanks for the interest. I have an interested party coming by this week to see him. If they don't take him, I'll get you some some better pics, as well as a shipping quote. Yes, I am willing to ship him, but I ask that you cover the cost of it. I'm guess it'll be $90 or less. Thanks, I'll get back to you by Monday.

** PENDING SALE ON WEDNESDAY. IF THAT FALLS THRU, I"LL SEND MORE PICS TO EVERYONE THAT"S BEEN ASKING FOR THEM. THANKS EVERYONE, CHEERS!**
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
carpet, jungle, morph, python, snake