What to breed with a Butter Spider het Orange Ghost? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #11
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari View Post
Hmmm all good ideas... I may have to come up I-75 and see you if my Paradigm boa ever sells.
We're definitely not far apart!

Old 04-20-2012, 05:01 AM   #12
Mikesss
Your more than welcome to send her over to our place. W have a really nice visual male Pewter Ghost to go with her. I think that's 32 different combos that could be made.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #13
coldbloodaddict
Hypo Desert would be hot bred to your girl!

Ember Hypo would make some nice combos too!

Black Pastel Yellow Belly Hypo could also be interesting...

Old 04-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #14
RobNJ
Any of these would be pretty awesome! An axanthic het hypo would be another great pairing.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:57 AM   #15
Gloryhound
If your not used to looking at the different morphs I would go with real stand out traits that make it easier to tell what each off spring has. Also I'm going to guess that you don't want to spend a fortune on your male. With those assumptions I would go with a Pastel Orange Ghost. They are fairly inexpensive and you get a wide variety of possibilities out of it. Humble queen bees are pretty cool!

Old 04-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #16
Hari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloryhound View Post
If your not used to looking at the different morphs I would go with real stand out traits that make it easier to tell what each off spring has. Also I'm going to guess that you don't want to spend a fortune on your male. With those assumptions I would go with a Pastel Orange Ghost. They are fairly inexpensive and you get a wide variety of possibilities out of it. Humble queen bees are pretty cool!
Thanks for the advice. A lot of the ball morphs do look alike to my untrained eyes.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #17
mgoblue347
caramel het ghost

Old 04-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #18
H00blah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari View Post
Thanks for the advice. A lot of the ball morphs do look alike to my untrained eyes.
I would go POG (hypo pastel) if you have a budget.

If anything goes, I would go for a hypo pinstripe, or hypo lemonblast

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!