Inquiry James Cline - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #11
enharmonic
I asked Doug not only about the boa itself, but about any transaction between you and himself. Even if there is some tricky play on words here that all of us are just not aware of, Doug has denied the entire transaction with you. He has also been informed about this thread. It is his own discretion to participate in this thread or ignore it, he has already made his claim in writing and I have posted it for all to see.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #12
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcline View Post
IT DOES NOT SAY DREAMGLOW
It doesn't say platypus, either. What's your point? I don't think that trying to get creative with the nomenclature is going to fool anyone.

You say this:
Quote:
I never said it was a sun dream. It is a pastel sharp sunglow produced by Doug.
Doug says this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by enharmonic View Post
Sent: Sun 5/05/13 12:47 PM
To: Zach Maras (tsrexotics@live.com)

Hi Zach,
that ad is a complete lie. I still have all my Sun Dreams aka pastel sharp sunglows in my possession. This person is out to steal peoples money by using my name.
Seems pretty clear to me.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #13
jbcline
Will ad changed it isnt not a Pastel dream . Was sold to me as such by Gary Rose (Doug's vendor) .Spoke to Doug an got it all straight.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:51 PM   #14
jbcline
Ad will be changed sorry type (O) in anger over being ripped off by Gary Rose you can call an confirm with Doug just got off the phone with him. He did confirm it is his animal. Thanks for helping me get this straight never intended to rip anyone off.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #15
enharmonic
Quote:
Spoke to Doug an got it all straight.
The PM you just sent me (which I can post publicly if anyone would like, so I don't get accused of making a false claim) clearly suggests that you don't care enough to prove your claims, but I'm probably not alone when I say that I would love to see proof of your conversation with Doug.

Old 05-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #16
laterob
Not a good start, James. The "I got ripped off" doesn't really fit with the other posts you've made. Clean it up.

Old 05-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #17
jbcline
Quote:
Originally Posted by enharmonic View Post
The PM you just sent me (which I can post publicly if anyone would like, so I don't get accused of making a false claim) clearly suggests that you don't care enough to prove your claims, but I'm probably not alone when I say that I would love to see proof of your conversation with Doug.
SPOKE to hmm meaning a phone call. You called him once call him again.

Old 05-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #18
jbcline
Post what you like . It was sold to me as a pastel dream sunglow produced by Doug BY HIS VENDOR. So yea its not a pastel dream sunglow after speaking with Doug (ON THE PHONE).
I have been corrected. An will relist when I can . Have made correction in the listing best I can do by phone at this time. Yes I was ripped off by Gary Rose nothing i can do about that so nothing to clean up about it. Doug has no way to reach him an I doubt I can either.

Old 05-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #19
enharmonic
Quote:
SPOKE to hmm meaning a phone call. You called him once call him again.
If you are serious about your reputation, it would not be an issue to pursue proof of innocence. I have no reason to contact Doug, he has already told me you are a con. If you are not a con, then have your name cleared up in writing. The path is an easy one.

Quote:
Post what you like . It was sold to me as a pastel dream sunglow produced by Doug BY HIS VENDOR. So yea its not a pastel dream sunglow after speaking with Doug (ON THE PHONE).
I have been corrected. An will relist when I can . Have made correction in the listing best I can do by phone at this time. Yes I was ripped off by Gary Rose nothing i can do about that so nothing to clean up about it. Doug has no way to reach him an I doubt I can either.
Adding a third party into the mix like this is only muddying the water. I don't think it would be unfair to request an invoice or similar to show that you were honestly misled, and are not simply trying to misdirect the accusations.

On a side note to others, I was not aware that Doug used third-parties to sell his stock. Can anyone confirm or deni this without having to bother Doug any more than I already have?

Old 05-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #20
enharmonic
Just received another email from Doug. He has informed me that James did call.

He said, paraphrased, that it has been cleared up, and that James will not be misrepresenting the animal anymore. He made no comment on whether the misrepresentation was accidental or intended, made no comment on whether the animal is truly in James' possession, and, lastly, suggested that an eye be keep out for any other "accidental" misrepresentations. I will post a copy of the email shortly, for the sake of a good record.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!