Blind Dates - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 04-12-2005, 05:27 PM   #11
Alias47
I knew I knew you from SOMEWHERE, Shell

Old 04-12-2005, 06:28 PM   #12
kiote9
Derek, somehow I don't think YOU would ever do something like that to me. Maybe someone else, but not me. I can think of an awful lot of other things you might do, though.....

Now you didn't ask how things worked out with me going home when we had MY car! The dumbass had his friend drive the truck BACK to my house so this guy could show me how to get home from where ever in BFE I was all night.

This was the date that convinced me to never share a vehicle with another person unless I was in control of the situation.

Old 06-16-2005, 06:15 AM   #13
handsomeRob
well ive never been on a blind date, but i was with my dad when he got tricked into one. i was like 5 years old and this HUUUUGE woman comes out of her house and gets into the car. i remember to this day screaming and crying my head off because i thought the car was gonna tip over ( it was actually trying to...the bottom of the door was scraping the pavement). i think thats what caused me to not like heavy set women.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:09 PM   #14
ecmorrell
LOL- I've been on dates with people I met online- but I HAVE to see a picture first. That may make me shallow- but part of a romantic relationship is PHYSICAL- so forgive me for needing to see what you physically look like :-P.

Old 06-16-2005, 10:56 PM   #15
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecmorrell
LOL- I've been on dates with people I met online- but I HAVE to see a picture first. That may make me shallow- but part of a romantic relationship is PHYSICAL- so forgive me for needing to see what you physically look like :-P.
Ever found that the photo was not the same person? Or for some of us older folks, that it was a 10 year old photo?

Old 07-30-2005, 10:23 PM   #16
DoraDay
My first date ever was a blind date. I was 19 years old and it was my father's friend. Everything was fine until I noticed him pleasuring himself during the movie. He made it a habit to do it everytime he saw me. I had a huge crush on the guy, but was really too innocent for him. I dated him until he married his fiance and moved closer to the elementary school he taught at.

Old 07-31-2005, 04:13 AM   #17
handsomeRob
just what movie did u two go see? or was this peewee herman you were dating?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!