my dumb a** ex - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:25 PM   #11
lizardsister2
That's great, and don't lose hope. You might see men the same as you used to or even better. I had an experience not at all dissimilar from yours once. I've pretty much been on a man boycott ever since. But for the last year I've gotten to know a man really well who is basically considerate of others, Christian right down to his every word and behavior, and the epitome of integrity. I mean he's not perfect, but he's genuinely good. The situation is complicated so I don't know if anything can ever happen between us. But he is proof that wonderful single men exist. That there is hope. And there's never any good reason to lower your standards.

Old 08-16-2007, 05:21 AM   #12
ladyserpent7
funny thing...i googled my title "ladyserpent7" and everything ive ever written on fauna came up. soo many things have changed in my life..and i was reading this thread..and i actually feel bad that i hated him so much. i havent seen him still since we broke up...been prob 3 yrs. but i dont feel that way towards him anymore....it just took time i guess...but i feel like if i saw him again..i would be okay. well..if i could in anyway erase my threads i would..other than that...i cant believe how much a difference time makes.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:08 PM   #13
Griz
My little Rana.....where o where have you been????

Griz

Old 08-17-2007, 09:28 PM   #14
Laura Fopiano
Rana, great story with a happy ending, you didn't get mister right now, but, you received a much better gift, the gift of self reliance and self worth!

I went through a similar thing a little over 2 years ago. I raised his children side by side with mine, I supported him emotionally when he wanted to look further into Christianity. My love never waivered and in the end it didn't matteranymore he was done. The funny thing is, I was completely unaware that there was a problem so severe that divorce was the only answer. He was an elder in his church, we reined our wedding vows after he had me reaffirm myself to Christ in front of his Pasteur, and 9 months later it was over. I was always told that it was against his religion to get a divorce so I was very lost and confused.

Needless to say the shock was over whelming. What got me through were my friends on this forum and a couple of girl friends that I would let in. My chat friends were my life line. They would talk to me by phone, email, and in person. I had a terrific support system. Who would have ever thought that a bunch of reptile keepers would be the best people I had in my life. They were then and still are.

And yeah, what Bob said. Where have you been??? Welcome back! I look forward to reading more of your post's I guess we never will meet as I moved to the East Coast in January. Take care my friend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!