Wanted Sterilite plastic boxes - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 02:20 PM   #11
SPJ
FYI.

I just came back from Target and they had dozens of these tubs. They had the newer color stickers but the dimensions were the same.

I could have picked some up and sent them to you but since you have made it clear that you are a , I decided not too.

Old 06-21-2006, 02:58 PM   #12
shredder
Re:

The newer ones will not fit what I need them to fit. Let it go, live long and prosper.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2006, 03:05 PM   #13
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder
The newer ones will not fit what I need them to fit. Let it go, live long and prosper.
You're right, everyone else is wrong.

Old 06-21-2006, 03:21 PM   #14
norsmis
Shredder, chill out! You wont get many replies to your add like this. The people here are very friendly and willing to help if you give them a chance. Bill is about the most chill person I know on here and is VERY helpful. Give love a chance man......

Old 06-21-2006, 03:30 PM   #15
shredder
I agree...

Norsmis, I'm sure the guy is cool, I took his reply as being negative and smart alecky... and maybe I mis-interpreted, I'm only human.I've explained myself and I'm not mad! I wish everybody would take a chill pill and realize that this is not a big deal. Thank you for your reply as you are the kindest person I've heard from here yet. Hopefully, there are more like you and less of the lynch mob I've heard from so far! I'm starting to regret ever coming here for help.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #16
norsmis
Well I hope this doesn't run you off as there are a lot of good people here. I know all of the people who responded and they are ALL great people. I think they just got their feathers ruffled by your post. Give this site a chance and you will see that we are good people and have a ton of info to share.....

Old 06-21-2006, 03:43 PM   #17
kmurphy
Quote:
The newer ones will not fit what I need them to fit.
You got that right!! LOL

Old 06-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #18
shredder
Hahahaha!!!!

You read my mind!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2006, 08:50 PM   #19
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder
Norsmis, I'm sure the guy is cool, I took his reply as being negative and smart alecky... and maybe I mis-interpreted, I'm only human.I've explained myself and I'm not mad! I wish everybody would take a chill pill and realize that this is not a big deal. Thank you for your reply as you are the kindest person I've heard from here yet. Hopefully, there are more like you and less of the lynch mob I've heard from so far! I'm starting to regret ever coming here for help.
Leah, it's great that YOU aren't mad, and admitted that you "may" have misinterpreted what Bill said. But after the way you jumped on Bill for being helpful, perhaps people would be more likely to "take a chill pill" if you apologized for your mistake instead of telling us that it's no big deal....it perhaps WAS to the person insulted, and his friends.

That said, if the dimensions are identical, what doesn't fit? I'm confused. If you explain it a bit better, maybe someone can help you out. Is there some kind of lip or ridge that doesn't allow them to fit properly?

Old 06-22-2006, 12:31 AM   #20
PerfectPetPython
perhaps Leah just thought that the short comment from Bill & Amy was sarcastic, like a "duh, go look at your every day stores" type of comment....

I know when I was new I was so paranoid that a one-sentence or short comment somehow made me feel like they'd rather be spending their time and energy on other posts... Now I realize that that's all the needs to be said sometimes... it doesn't mean anything negative at all.

Anyway it's over. I just felt like putting my 02 in too, lol. I'm kind of in a babbly mood.

Anyway, have you tried going to walmart or target? Maybe doing a google search on that specific tub> Or maybe going on Amazon to check out what others have for sale? or eBay maybe?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread