Is the Fall From Grace fatal to the Good Guy Certs? - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

View Poll Results: What do you think...?
Good Guy Certification is irrevocably destroyed by the "Bad Guy" actions 2 4.88%
Good Guy Certification doesn't mean anything. 10 24.39%
I don't think anything has changed. 6 14.63%
I think that the Good Guy Certification program is just great. 2 4.88%
The Good Guy Certification Program has DONE IT'S JOB 20 48.78%
The Good Guy Certification Program is the best part of the BOI 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2005, 02:28 AM   #191
CaptainSlackass
Serpy-

Karen made a very good point that was NOT off topic. If one worries about the validity of the ggc, then how can an arguement questioning that very validity be off topic? It may not have been a point that YOU wanted to discuss, but it was very reasonably on target. I personally think that you're just grandstanding to garner some attention to yourself - but that's another topic altogether.

Old 07-16-2005, 07:30 AM   #192
Bill_Leverton
Ok seeing This thread is because of what I did, I have one Question *Are you or are you not, In order to vote suppose to be a PAID MEMBER?????

Old 07-16-2005, 08:19 AM   #193
Bill_Leverton
Some where in here someone brought up the point about people voting on the GGC only if you have done business with the person,up until yesterday I was under that Impression. but what gets me is that if anyone can vote (Paid Members)and its about feeling what someone did. Then the GGC is all wrong. the reason is this could happen even for a stupid reason ( Hypothetically) All the people who voted me a good guy got together at a BBQ, and got to drinking and a fight breaks out between ( A=Me) and ( B=whoever) We stomp the hell out of each other after its all said and done, the BBQ is now divided into 2 camps My camp and His..... his is a little bigger they come back and start pulling their votes and vote negative, In theory its the same thing as Who is the Leader of which Camp...And on another note My Site was closed down Because the GGC and I Needed a place to put it

Old 07-16-2005, 08:42 AM   #194
WebSlave
And again I will ask, Bill, HOW would requiring only business transaction related votes be verified, much less enforced?

Old 07-16-2005, 09:00 AM   #195
Bill_Leverton
Rich with all due respect,My opinion at this point don't really mean that much.But I think that it is a split hair thing. Selling to someone= trader rating thats how the GGC should be set up (anything over 3 TR's) but now the other side of this. Business is not always selling someone something, Its the phone calls in the wee hours at night asking for advice, or how to do something** (***Hopefully not a stupid question will explain if need be) Its being there for anyone in the community that Needs the help ....And could I get answer to post #192 Thank you

Old 07-16-2005, 09:11 AM   #196
WebSlave
Your question in Post #192 has been answered at least three times in this thread. I am getting ready to walk out the door and do not have the time to answer it yet again right now.

Old 07-16-2005, 09:33 AM   #197
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
And thanks for the red dot, Jim O. That really says a lot about you.

I posted how to make this thread so that it reads as if it's about the GCC, because that is the topic. However, in your hurried frenzy to red-dot me, you seem to have forgotten to leave a comment with your present.

What exactly about my post made it "an especially bad post?"
I'd "red-dot" this one too but I'm afraid that you'd be all weekend. There was no "frenzy". If I would have thought that you deserved more reason than the obvious one I would have given one, but since you have asked, here goes. I think Dennis answered it well and even slackass with whom I might tend to disagree with about a great many things hit the nail on the head. Putting this at the end of a thread really did no good but draw attention to yourself and was nothing but a thinly veiled attack. Want to go toe to toe, I'm there, but don't try to justify it as being something more noble than it is.

Old 07-16-2005, 09:40 AM   #198
Bill_Leverton
I know Rich just wanted to make sure Before I shot this out there View Poll Results: Certification Poll
Good guy
brucestephenson, CheriS, dragonflyreptiles, ecmorrell, gatorbabies, gregh, Manhattan Herps, Mark and Aimee, mindcrash, snakewrangler89, Zoo Supply
11 22.92%

Bad guy
ben siegel, cahrens, Casey Hulse, chausies, Cheryl Marchek AKA JM, critical bill, DAND, daniel1983, dberes, Dennis Hultman, dutchoven, Ed Clark, Fatman608, gila7150, gmmullen, Greg Riso, Jim O, joesreptilez, johnriz, Karen Hulvey, KelliH, kmurphy, Laura Cox, Lee Herps, liquidleaf, Liza714, mmeade, mmfrankford, ms_terese, Ophis, pch101, Rebel Dragons, ReptileZone1, romad119, shrap, Suncoast Herpetological, Tom and Jackie

37 77.08%
Voters: 48.
Dberes gmmullen
Johnriz
Kmurphy Liza714
Not Paid Tom and Jackie(Not sure) so I think that this free for all thing was ABUSED it gave people power to do what ever

Old 07-16-2005, 09:46 AM   #199
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
I know Rich just wanted to make sure Before I shot this out there View Poll Results: Certification Poll
Good guy
brucestephenson, CheriS, dragonflyreptiles, ecmorrell, gatorbabies, gregh, Manhattan Herps, Mark and Aimee, mindcrash, snakewrangler89, Zoo Supply
11 22.92%

Bad guy
ben siegel, cahrens, Casey Hulse, chausies, Cheryl Marchek AKA JM, critical bill, DAND, daniel1983, dberes, Dennis Hultman, dutchoven, Ed Clark, Fatman608, gila7150, gmmullen, Greg Riso, Jim O, joesreptilez, johnriz, Karen Hulvey, KelliH, kmurphy, Laura Cox, Lee Herps, liquidleaf, Liza714, mmeade, mmfrankford, ms_terese, Ophis, pch101, Rebel Dragons, ReptileZone1, romad119, shrap, Suncoast Herpetological, Tom and Jackie

37 77.08%
Voters: 48.
Dberes gmmullen
Johnriz
Kmurphy Liza714
Not Paid Tom and JackieNot sure so I think that this free for all thing was ABUSED it gave people power to do what ever
And that Bill, is exactly why Rich changed it back to paid members only though I am curious about what you mean by "ABUSED"? Do you not think that you deserved those "Bad Guy" votes?

Old 07-16-2005, 09:53 AM   #200
Bill_Leverton
Jim Not that it really matters but then shouldnt those be removed?????? Like I said in the other thread "Just Pull the GGC" and I do know that even if the 6 are pulled its not going to change a thing,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!