Rare Monitors up for Adoption - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 10:14 AM   #191
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Did anyone get a screenshot of the "about" page?
I wish I would have, after seeing his pics I emailed him and said it was nice to have a pic to go with the name. He must have been worried about being recognized somewhere, it said he used to live in Florida and attend Daytona shows. It also said he now lives in the "northeast us".

Old 01-27-2006, 10:16 AM   #192
Bill & Amy
Heres the email that was for his "contact me" if anyone wants it.

admin@treemonitors.com <admin@treemonitors.com>

Old 01-27-2006, 12:18 PM   #193
SPJ
Northeast U.S. ?
Hmmm. I am in the Northeast U.S.
I'll have to keep an eye out for this guy at shows. I'll know exactly which tables to avoid.

Old 01-27-2006, 12:22 PM   #194
Palex134
despite this thread, even though it was a joke, he is still one of the top authorities on several varanid species. I am in no way happy about this thread, as I was fooled too, but it was more of a joke than anything. I think this thread should be deleted.

Old 01-27-2006, 01:11 PM   #195
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palex134
despite this thread, even though it was a joke, he is still one of the top authorities on several varanid species.
Oh, so that makes it okay for him to yank all of our chains for absolutely no real reason that I can ascertain? Goody. When I have a monitor question in the future how can I be sure he's not peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining? He has lost credibility with people who didn't even know him. I wouldn't buy air from the guy now.

Quote:
I am in no way happy about this thread, as I was fooled too, but it was more of a joke than anything. I think this thread should be deleted.
I beg to differ. This was no "joke" and it was not funny. I think this shining example of mental midgetry should be left right where it is for all to see. I feel if I'm going to end up with egg on my face I am perfectly capable of sticking it there myself. I do not need this this sorry excuse for a compatriot to help me with that.

I thought we were all working toward the same goals and objectives. Apparently I was wrong. If we can't get along with each other better than this, how in the heck do we present a united front to the general public?

I'm still at a loss trying to figure out just what he was trying to accomplish here with this farce.

I think he owes everyone who participated in this thread an apology, but I'm readying popsicles for folks in Hades since the former will happen around the time they get to eat them.

Old 01-27-2006, 01:16 PM   #196
TripleMoonsExotic
Well, he's here right now...

Wonder what he has to say for himself...

Old 01-27-2006, 01:21 PM   #197
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
Well, he's here right now...

Wonder what he has to say for himself...

I noticed that. Probably looking up all the words with more than one syllable.

Popsicle anyone?

Old 01-27-2006, 01:23 PM   #198
Fabled_out
i emailed you instead of posting....

Old 01-27-2006, 01:31 PM   #199
TripleMoonsExotic
Email who?

Old 01-27-2006, 01:41 PM   #200
Cat_72
Quote:
despite this thread, even though it was a joke, he is still one of the top authorities on several varanid species. I am in no way happy about this thread, as I was fooled too, but it was more of a joke than anything. I think this thread should be deleted.
"Expert" or not, someone who gets enjoyment out of pulling a stunt like this deserves no respect. A "joke" is funny, this was not....and I simply can't come up with any legitimate reason for deletion of this thread.

I'll have a cherry popsicle, please. :eatpointe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread