What happened when I trusted Bill Leverton and loaned him money! - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-29-2007, 04:18 PM   #191
Laura Fopiano
Okay gang, we have all been a little rough in this situtation, yes Chuck and I did discuss his posting in this thread, and I was stunned at his very first response. I have not coached him in his post's. Now Chuck is back to his same ol Chuck self, the same Chuck that originally tried to marry Billy and I off in his BOI thread, .....wow those were some good times LOL.
Payment From William Leverton Sep. 28, 2007 Completed Details $200.00 USD -$6.10 USD

Well now time have changes and our lives have changed, some of us for the better, some for the worse, and some of us have remained the same.

Billy, I tried to call you last night but you phone is disconnected, I would really like to speak with you please, you can email it to me. Pm's here can be seen and although most of this has been public there are some things that will forever remain private. PLEASE send it to me. And Thank You.

Old 09-29-2007, 04:23 PM   #192
Bill_Leverton
I'll Call you get off line.

Old 09-29-2007, 06:41 PM   #193
crotalusadamanteus
Good of you to make a payment Bill. I really hope you continue to make good on your earlier promise of being paid by X-mas.

Rick

Old 09-29-2007, 06:53 PM   #194
Laura Fopiano
Well, we spoke on the phone for the first time in almost a year. we sorted out some of our differences, truths, and perceptions. Bill will continue to send me money (I am supposed to check my paypal by close of business on Tuesday) I will keep everyone updated on any changes and payments.

And again, thank you too all of my freinds and those who have supported me throught out this. Life is way too short.

Old 09-29-2007, 08:26 PM   #195
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
So long as you've discussed the possibilities with her and she's got no problems, I don't either.

Have at it.

Sorry.
No need to apologize to me bro.....I fully understand where you're coming from. We all want the best turn of events possible for Laura. She is a dynamite lady that didn't deserve this type of treatment in return for her generosity. But...if you think its reasonably possible that Bill will quit on Laura again because of the harsh talk, I do respect your opinion such that I will lay off him until the debt is paid.

Encourage him with pats on the back for doing what he should be doing I wont. So I guess its safe to say that I wont be writing much more in this thread criticizing Bill, but except to acknowledge Laura when she receives her payments.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:30 PM   #196
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Life is way too short.
Hope things get better soon, Laura.

And you hit the nail on the head, sweetie. In the past 3 weeks I have lost my grandmother and 2 friends of more than 20 years. One was only 37 years old, we had been friends since grade school. We buried him last Tuesday. Life is way too short indeed.

Old 09-30-2007, 10:22 AM   #197
monkeywrench133
Sorry to hear about your losses Sammy.

My condolences.

Old 09-30-2007, 04:50 PM   #198
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Hope things get better soon, Laura.

And you hit the nail on the head, sweetie. In the past 3 weeks I have lost my grandmother and 2 friends of more than 20 years. One was only 37 years old, we had been friends since grade school. We buried him last Tuesday. Life is way too short indeed.
Aww Sammy, I'm soo sorry. When I lost my grand mother I had really rough time, she was my hero and an amazing woman. My sincere condolences to you and your family and the loss of your friends. I hate feeling my own mortality and I am getting to the age where I see it more often than not.

Thank you for taking time away from your life and sorrow to acknowledge my thread, my thoughts will be with you.

Old 10-01-2007, 05:46 PM   #199
Laura Fopiano
Okay, I almost fell off of my chair....looky what I found 5 minutes ago.

Payment From William Leverton Oct. 1, 2007 Completed Details $200.00 USD -$6.10 USD

I wish paypal did'nt suck up the fees. Thanx Billy for keeping your word.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:00 PM   #200
crotalusadamanteus
That is a way cool surprise. Bet the timing is perfect also. LOL

Good going Bill. Keep it up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!