Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #201
Scott Ashton
Notwithstanding the issues with Ed as a moderator.

Why is he still here even as a member after making a threat to another member via private message?

Old 05-23-2007, 02:28 PM   #202
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Notwithstanding the issues with Ed as a moderator.

Why is he still here even as a member after making a threat to another member via private message?
I think we all know the answer to that one Scott.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:31 PM   #203
Stardust
Can I have the link to that please?
It sounds vaguely familiar, I could have been in a hurry or whatever but I would like to read it.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:33 PM   #204
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
Can I have the link to that please?
It sounds vaguely familiar, I could have been in a hurry or whatever but I would like to read it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=262

Old 05-23-2007, 02:38 PM   #205
Ed Clark
Scott, there was never any threat made. twist it how ever you want.

And yes boys will speak to one another differently in PRIVATE than they would in public. my profanity was in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and was not intended to be seen in public.
Quote:

Old 05-23-2007, 02:44 PM   #206
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Scott, there was never any threat made. twist it how ever you want.

And yes boys will speak to one another differently in PRIVATE than they would in public. my profanity was in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and was not intended to be seen in public.

Okay, let's interprete the threat as a friendly invitation for tea.

That said do you think that the balance of that message is appropriate for a moderator to send to a member of this site using the site's messaging system?

Old 05-23-2007, 02:45 PM   #207
Ed Clark
Chuck, Just to clear this up for you. I never said that Jim or you hit my rep for giving out warnings. This is very easy to verify, I dont want the names of Wes's buddys that hit my rep to become public. is that something you can understand!
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
It would do a lot of good for you considering you made the accusation that I, like Jim, and like others have hit your karma and rubbed your nose in it.

You wont do it because you cant do it and because you are a liar and a sorry excuse for a moderator. I say that because you used your moderating responsibilities, and the accustaion of the suffering you claim to have endured over exercising the responsibility, to gain sympathy while telling a flat out lie.

NO IT WAS NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH HER POST. All you did was cry the friggin blues to Erin about Wes crossing the line so often and how his buddies you cant/wont name smack your karma around because you issue him warnings. You cried about how tough it is to do your job as a moderator while worrying about green dots dissapearing. Silly fairy stuff like that.

If you wont name names then you should offer an apology for what you cant provide proof for. I'll take my apology from you right now.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:47 PM   #208
Ed Clark
Scott, you dont have all the facts, that gentleman is a moderator from another site that followed me here to start something, thats all.
Quote:
Okay, let's interprete the threat as a friendly invitation for tea.

That said do you think that the balance of that message is appropriate for a moderator to send to a member of this site using the site's messaging system?

Old 05-23-2007, 02:48 PM   #209
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Scott, you dont have all the facts, that gentleman is a moderator from another site that followed me here to start something, thats all.
Are you saying that you didn't send that message?

Old 05-23-2007, 02:51 PM   #210
Stardust
Quote:

Thank you Scott. Yes I can see him using profanity but there is nothing against that in a PM and although he said "discuss this face to face" emphasizing on the "discuss" technically not a threat but with the context with which it was said and the whole scheme of the PM I most certainly would and do perceive it that way. Veiled as it was.
Technically he covered his butt with the word "discuss" but it appears to me he

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!