Is the Fall From Grace fatal to the Good Guy Certs? - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

View Poll Results: What do you think...?
Good Guy Certification is irrevocably destroyed by the "Bad Guy" actions 2 4.88%
Good Guy Certification doesn't mean anything. 10 24.39%
I don't think anything has changed. 6 14.63%
I think that the Good Guy Certification program is just great. 2 4.88%
The Good Guy Certification Program has DONE IT'S JOB 20 48.78%
The Good Guy Certification Program is the best part of the BOI 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2005, 10:48 AM   #211
Ophis
Thanks Bill (I think).....hey.... you wern't gone very long before showing up to post again......You done with that humble pie alyeady???......I would go back for seconds if I were you.........but what do I know......right?

Old 07-16-2005, 10:55 AM   #212
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
you still have 2 more days
Whats the story behind this time frame?

Old 07-16-2005, 10:59 AM   #213
Bill_Leverton
Mr Black,If your reading skills are anywhere near sharp You would Know that on that other thread I was asked to stop posting....And I did that. "There". Humble Pie. Its still there... Me Being gone from this site That wont happen... and trying to make my way back "Time" will tell.

Old 07-16-2005, 11:02 AM   #214
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
I have never been Amazed or Agreed with Someone of your "Intellect" Twice in less then a week thought you may be trying to go for a record

Old 07-16-2005, 11:04 AM   #215
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
Being as this is Sat, I think, you've got two days left in this week in which we presently find ourselves.

On to another note.

The good guy certification is pretty simple and really doesn't matter whether or not if it's limited to people you've done business with or not. The fact that it does NOT rely only on replies from actual business transactions does make it somewhat more difficult for someone considering a business transaction in that THEY must discern whether or not the folks voting for or against you should be trusted or believed.

Let me give you an example. Here are all the dumbasses voting that I am a bad guy. Note the caliber or person they are and the quality they have brought to this site. Am I worried that ANYONE looking into ANY of them would get the impression that I ACTUALLY am a bad guy? I'll give my patented answer just as soon as I get my throat properly cleared, pardon me a moment.

mi mi mi la la la harumph harumph rrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr mi mi mi ahhhh, there we go

AHAHAHAHahahhahahahahahahahaHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahAH AHAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAHAHahahahaHaHHHHaha HAHAHHahaHahAHHahahaH

Bad guy
brucestephenson, bud mierkey, Neil Gubitz 3 12.00%
Voters: 25.

Folks have to be smart enough to check on WHO is for or against whomever they are checking on.

IF you believe everything you read at face value then there is MUCH of which you are blissfully, I hope, unaware.

Look at who and what THEN make your decision.

Old 07-16-2005, 11:12 AM   #216
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Being as this is Sat, I think, you've got two days left in this week in which we presently find ourselves.

On to another note.

The good guy certification is pretty simple and really doesn't matter whether or not if it's limited to people you've done business with or not. The fact that it does NOT rely only on replies from actual business transactions does make it somewhat more difficult for someone considering a business transaction in that THEY must discern whether or not the folks voting for or against you should be trusted or believed.

Let me give you an example. Here are all the dumbasses voting that I am a bad guy. Note the caliber or person they are and the quality they have brought to this site. Am I worried that ANYONE looking into ANY of them would get the impression that I ACTUALLY am a bad guy? I'll give my patented answer just as soon as I get my throat properly cleared, pardon me a moment.

mi mi mi la la la harumph harumph rrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr mi mi mi ahhhh, there we go

AHAHAHAHahahhahahahahahahahaHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahAH AHAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAHAHahahahaHaHHHHaha HAHAHHahaHahAHHahahaH

Bad guy
brucestephenson, bud mierkey, Neil Gubitz 3 12.00%
Voters: 25.

Folks have to be smart enough to check on WHO is for or against whomever they are checking on.

IF you believe everything you read at face value then there is MUCH of which you are blissfully, I hope, unaware.

Look at who and what THEN make your decision.
Wes,

My calendar has the weeks starting on Sunday, but hey...I still voted ya a "good guy".

Old 07-16-2005, 11:17 AM   #217
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Wes,

My calendar has the weeks starting on Sunday, but hey...I still voted ya a "good guy".
Yea.......thats EXACTLY what I was getting at......you know.......someone with my "Intellect" and all.

Old 07-16-2005, 11:20 AM   #218
Serpwidgets
I still haven't decided which of the two poll answers better fits... IMO it hasn't changed, and it has done its job (and will continue to do so.)

I think a little common sense should be applied here. The purpose of the GGC is clear. If we know Jeffrey Dahmer killed and ate some of his neighbors, just because he didn't kill and eat me personally, it doesn't make him NOT a bad guy. It also doesn't mean that people on the jury at his trial should vote "not guilty" just because they were not murdered by him.

As far as the rule changes, if it has an intended purpose and that purpose is not being served because of flaws in the rules, the obvious answer is to change the rules. Again, let's use some common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I'd "red-dot" this one too but I'm afraid that you'd be all weekend. There was no "frenzy". If I would have thought that you deserved more reason than the obvious one I would have given one, but since you have asked, here goes. I think Dennis answered it well and even slackass with whom I might tend to disagree with about a great many things hit the nail on the head. Putting this at the end of a thread really did no good but draw attention to yourself and was nothing but a thinly veiled attack. Want to go toe to toe, I'm there, but don't try to justify it as being something more noble than it is.
As far as this goes, I don't care what you think of me, Jim. Not even one tiny bit. You have made yourself crystal clear. What you've shown is you believe that the moment you are done with your off-topic argument, that is the end of the thread and nobody else is allowed to post. Obviously this thread had plenty more life in it, as evidenced by the continued posting...

Old 07-16-2005, 11:27 AM   #219
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
good one this will be my last responce to Mr Black on account of I see A hi-jacking coming
Substance.......think Substance BIll.

Old 07-16-2005, 04:32 PM   #220
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
As far as this goes, I don't care what you think of me, Jim. Not even one tiny bit.
The why did you whine about Rep Points in the first place? And why keep responding? Isn't this a case of Queen Gertrude saying "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!