FaunaClassifieds upgrade now in progress - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-27-2008, 01:10 AM   #221
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas View Post
I can't remember if I put this somewhere or not.

Unless we check " remember me " box at sign in , Laura and I get kicked while surfing the site.

If I've said this before , then just a friendly reminder.
Well, I'm not exactly sure why the developers of the software would want to make that an option for someone surfing a site, but it seems to me that maybe you should click that box when you sign in.....

Old 09-27-2008, 01:55 AM   #222
BryonsBoas
We had been using IE for Laura and Firefox for me on my PC so we wouldn't have to keep signing in & out. Unfortunately IE on this PC ( Laura's PC ) is problematic so we were both using FF and not checking " remember me " so we wouldn't have to do the log out thing. Its not a big deal but its something that never happened before the upgrade.

Old 09-27-2008, 12:52 PM   #223
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas View Post
We had been using IE for Laura and Firefox for me on my PC so we wouldn't have to keep signing in & out. Unfortunately IE on this PC ( Laura's PC ) is problematic so we were both using FF and not checking " remember me " so we wouldn't have to do the log out thing. Its not a big deal but its something that never happened before the upgrade.

Bry, you can tell the browser to clear your cache after each session. this way you have to log in after each use.

Old 10-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #224
WebSlave
Just in case you haven't tried it, the Photo Gallery is back up and running....

Old 10-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #225
crotalusadamanteus
How much effort is it to add smileys to the social group areas?

No big deal running without them, but they'd be cool to use, IF it's not much more then throwing a switch that is.

And the gallery even still has your pictures. Bunch of people are gonna like that.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #226
TripleMoonsExotic
Hey! I found pictures in there I didn't know I had uploaded! Cool!

Old 10-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #227
TripleMoonsExotic
Is their like a bulk delete function or something in the Gallery? I see I have multiple copies of the same pictures for some reason and I'd like to delete them without having to open ever single photo.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #228
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
How much effort is it to add smileys to the social group areas?

No big deal running without them, but they'd be cool to use, IF it's not much more then throwing a switch that is.

And the gallery even still has your pictures. Bunch of people are gonna like that.
Sorry, but I don't see any options in the admin section to put smilies in the social groups.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:22 AM   #229
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Is their like a bulk delete function or something in the Gallery? I see I have multiple copies of the same pictures for some reason and I'd like to delete them without having to open ever single photo.
Sorry, but no, there isn't as far as I know. I had the same problem when I wanted to delete a bunch of photos a long while back. It was so darn tedious, that I just left them there..........

Old 10-03-2008, 07:09 AM   #230
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Sorry, but I don't see any options in the admin section to put smilies in the social groups.
Oh well. Guess I'll have to insert my own when needed with IMG tags.

Thanks for looking into it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fauna upgrade, faunaclassifieds