KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 05:42 PM   #221
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
Rich,

Are you 55 or 15? Warnings for signature violations? haha...What rule am I violating?
LOL, over 4 lines.....the "empty" line counts as a line.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:43 PM   #222
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
LOL, over 4 lines.....the "empty" line counts as a line.
Haha..I am convinced the implosion has begun

Old 06-03-2006, 05:43 PM   #223
DThomas
Quote:
Rich,

Are you 55 or 15? Warnings for signature violations? haha...What rule am I violating?
You are only allowed four lines of text. You have five lines. Blank lines count. IT IS IN THE RULES. You don't want him to seem biased about it do you? You're not the first to get warning points for it. If he didn't give them to you someone else that got them would come crying about it.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:47 PM   #224
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
You are only allowed four lines of text. You have five lines. Blank lines count. IT IS IN THE RULES. You don't want him to seem biased about it do you? You're not the first to get warning points for it. If he didn't give them to you someone else that got them would come crying about it.
I think we all know why I got them now.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:52 PM   #225
norsmis
Quote:
I believe Chamco was dinged for this also......

Old 06-03-2006, 05:53 PM   #226
DThomas
Quote:
I think we all know why I got them now.
You got them because people have been beating this dead horse....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hill4803
However, the part that angers me most is that the points are not given fairly/consistantly.
Disclaimer: I was not singling Ro out for her comment. Her quote was used as a generalization of the prevailing attitude of a large number of members here. Her quote just happened to be the most recent, thus easily accessable one to use.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:53 PM   #227
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis
Please...The timing and the fact that he laughs about it in a post like a 2 yr old? What would you call that?

Old 06-03-2006, 05:54 PM   #228
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis
I have also warned Neil Nubitz for it. I remember doing it because he got a little bent out of shape over it.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:54 PM   #229
jglass38
Quote:
You got them because people have been beating this dead horse....

Disclaimer: I was not singling Ro out for her comment. Her quote was used as a generalization of the prevailing attitude of a large number of members here. Her quote just happened to be the most recent, thus easily accessable one to use.
You call it a dead horse (but then again you would) while others see it as very real.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:59 PM   #230
DThomas
Quote:
You call it a dead horse (but then again you would) while others see it as very real.
When you have a crystal ball that allows me to know the entire content of every single post made, let me know. Until then, if you are not reporting the offending posts when you see them, you have no reason to complain.

I still find it entirely flabergasting that members here still believe or expect that three moderators and one administrator should read every single post made. Even if I did this as a full time job, there wouldn't be enough time to do it. And quite frankly, not everything you all post interests me enough to read it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread