Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-23-2007, 04:09 PM   #221
Jim O
Ed, it's time to put up or shut up. If these people are "friends of Wes" something tells me they would not mind being identified as such. Who are you accusing of hitting your karma for giving out warning points? Avoiding the question and asking if Sammy feels guilty isn't going to fix this for you.

Old 05-23-2007, 04:09 PM   #222
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Sammy, you really must be feeling guilty about something?
At present Ed you are the only one to have anything to feel guilty about.

Old 05-23-2007, 04:09 PM   #223
shrap
That's what I thought you lying coward. You are truly a sad human being to make false accusations about people, Ed. You did the same thing to Bob Woodard. Making false claims (aka lies there, Ed) seems to be your normal mode of operation. How many other lies have you told while trying to cover your backside Ed?

At this point I would have to say that you have absolutely ZERO credibility and just marched right into bad guy territory. LIAR.

Old 05-23-2007, 04:24 PM   #224
hhmoore
For what it is worth, I, too, have received multiple email notifications (of the same post). In fact, there was a period about 2 weeks ago that I started (re-)receiving notifications from 2-5 days prior. I cannot recall whether I have received them as short a time period as the ones in question here

Old 05-23-2007, 04:26 PM   #225
shrap
The really sad part is, Ed. Is that your lies are not the "hey I caught an 8 pound large mouth Bass" type lie when it was really 3 1/2 pounds.

Your lies are out to try and hurt other people. Why would you ever begin to think that is ok? And you have now been busted doing it more than once. How many others have you lied about trying to hurt them as well, Ed?

Old 05-23-2007, 04:44 PM   #226
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
For what it is worth, I, too, have received multiple email notifications (of the same post). In fact, there was a period about 2 weeks ago that I started (re-)receiving notifications from 2-5 days prior. I cannot recall whether I have received them as short a time period as the ones in question here
Interesting.... If/when it happens again, could you save them and forward them to me? I'd like to see if I can figure out what is going on if this is a problem.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:37 PM   #227
Dr Owens
Ed,
You more than made the implication that Sammy has used the karma system to try to "get even" with you because you gave Wes warning points. Since you are calling Sammy's character into question, you need to provide the proof that your implication was founded on.

What is the basis for this accusation, Ed? Did Sammy really do that or not?

This is a question that you need to answer, Ed. Ignoring it will not make it go away.

Old 05-23-2007, 08:40 PM   #228
varnyard
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=416

Quote:
: Ed Clark: Bob, this is coming from someone that would break the rules to neg rep me for a friend that could not do it himself, then leave me a note about it stating the neg rep was for someone else. your cheap shots at me give me a good laught...thats all. I have heard the stories about you trading firearms with convicted felons. and you have the nerve to point fingers at others.
This is where Ed spread the rumor about Griz, knowing the whole time it was not even close to true.

Quote:
Ed Clark: Hello robin s., Im part of the team here that tries to maintain civility, if you cant express yourself without using Profanity be prepared for the warnings!

Please enjoy your visit here on Fauna...and remember that there are rules to abide by.
So Ed you are trying to maintain civility? Yea, ok!!

Quote:
Ed Clark: Well, what a surprise...The usual suspects. Wes, Griz and Shrap.
You had no problem naming names here, why are you having trouble now?

Quote:
04-17-2007, 09:17 AM
Replies: 100 Inquiry on Jeane Best
Views: 4,444 Posted By Ed Clark
Here is where Ed was wanting to deal with a known scammer, he knew exactly who she was before the Inquiry.

I have another question, are you selling normal ball pythons here, but in your ads you are trying to make out like they are special morphs?

Old 05-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #229
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Interesting.... If/when it happens again, could you save them and forward them to me? I'd like to see if I can figure out what is going on if this is a problem.
Will do - too bad I recently cleared my inbox

Old 05-23-2007, 09:16 PM   #230
XDeus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Scott, you dont have all the facts, that gentleman is a moderator from another site that followed me here to start something, thats all.
Just to clarify, I have been a member on this site for the past two years so it is absurd to think that I followed Ed here to start something. As a matter of fact, I posted a message in that same thread that had nothing to do with Ed. The only reason I posted on Ed's comment was because I thought it was more than a little hypocritical for someone like Ed to criticize somebody else's "lack of moral character, ethics and sence of all things that are good and right.".

I won't go into the details here, but I have to say that I was more than a little shocked with Ed's PM especially considering his moderator status on this site. In fact, even though we've butted heads on a number of occasions, that is the first time he has used (thinly veiled) threats and profanity with me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!