Can't seem to reply in my own threads... - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #251
MitsuMike
Haha this is fun. Do you guys always get so defensive when ppl disagree with you? I bet you do real well at work.
I was not saying anything bad with the whole charging for ad service I was just posting my opinions, I mean I can do that right? Or is there a charge for that as well?
If you don't like my opinions don't read them. And it is still fishy. If you want to say we decided to make money b/c it takes up so much time then just say it and get it over with. If this site takes up alot of your free time and may sometimes make your "work overtime" then just say we think we should make money off the site. It's understandable, but don't put bullshit up.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #252
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsuMike View Post
I mean it's not like your not making money with all the ads or anything.......give me a break. Money is made on ads not "donating" members. And all I see now IS THE SAME ADS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, just now they are from people who paid to do it.

Wow and get all high and mightly on your internet throne why don't you. I find it funny that advertising for free here was fine until this so called "bumping issue" came to be. Other sites do a damn good job of keeping everything free with just ads and small donations. There is something else going on here and it has nothing to do with bumping. I smell something fishy. But it is the decision of the site so your going to do it no matter what people say.

You are welcome to discuss things here but I'm not going to put up with the "fishy" comments and the derogatory unfounded remarks and accusations.

Quote:
advertising for free here was fine until this so called "bumping issue" came to be.
Get it through your head! Advertising is still free here. It use to not be. There were many threads in this very forum of members complaining about the bumping issue for years. The traffic has come to a point that it needed to be addressed. Got it!

Old 11-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #253
MitsuMike
I am just expressing opinions. You can't spot that. It's my freedom of speech, right as a human being.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #254
JudyC
Quote:
Haha this is fun. Do you guys always get so defensive when ppl disagree with you? I bet you do real well at work.
I was not saying anything bad with the whole charging for ad service I was just posting my opinions, I mean I can do that right? Or is there a charge for that as well?
If you don't like my opinions don't read them. And it is still fishy. If you want to say we decided to make money b/c it takes up so much time then just say it and get it over with. If this site takes up alot of your free time and may sometimes make your "work overtime" then just say we think we should make money off the site. It's understandable, but don't put bullshit up.
Point ----> Counter-point....

What? How dare you counter-point to my point! ~rant and rave~ Boy, you must suck at work if you can't hear a ridiculous point without offering a counter-point! You must be all defensive and stuff...jealous...insecure...

Pffft...get over yourself.

Sure you're perfectly able to post your opinion here...you just did...and didn't earn any infractions or get kicked off the site or nuthin'..... So yeah, I'll offer a counter-point, and "if you don't like it, then don't read it"... And I'm guessing you didn't actually read it...or if you did, you took in individual words without actually organizing them into the thoughts they conveyed.

What's fishy, Michael? Has Rich ever demurred about wanting to make some profit from this site? No. He's never been anything but above board. But the conspiracy gurus don't want to look at all the facets of the truth...just the ones that make their goofy ideas seem bright and shiny.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:14 PM   #255
Utta
Quote:
I am just expressing opinions. You can't spot that. It's my freedom of speech, right as a human being.
no, your right as an American. just.... gunna leave it at that.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #256
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

You are welcome to discuss things here but I'm not going to put up with the "fishy" comments and the derogatory unfounded remarks and accusations.
Heh...maybe you did earn an infraction. If so, you've earned it.

Quote:
Freedom of speech does not apply to privately owned property or websites. Owners can set whatever rules and boundaries they wish. Rich allows you the PRIVILEGE of posting here AND of advertising here for free. But he doesn't have to put up with your crap if he doesn't want to.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #257
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I mean it's not like your not making money with all the ads or anything.......give me a break. Money is made on ads not "donating" members. And all I see now IS THE SAME ADS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, just now they are from people who paid to do it.

Wow and get all high and mightly on your internet throne why don't you. I find it funny that advertising for free here was fine until this so called "bumping issue" came to be. Other sites do a damn good job of keeping everything free with just ads and small donations. There is something else going on here and it has nothing to do with bumping. I smell something fishy. But it is the decision of the site so your going to do it no matter what people say.

And here are a few threads claiming all they see is the same ads because some monopolize the classifieds with bumping. The members here were the first to ask for some control.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=101875
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=111865
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=102321
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=156873

Old 11-16-2010, 02:26 PM   #258
MitsuMike
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Heh...maybe you did earn an infraction. If so, you've earned it.

Freedom of speech does not apply to privately owned property or websites. Owners can set whatever rules and boundaries they wish. Rich allows you the PRIVILEGE of posting here AND of advertising here for free. But he doesn't have to put up with your crap if he doesn't want to.
Damn are you like sucking his dick or sleeping with him. Your so far just his ass it's not even funny.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:29 PM   #259
MitsuMike
Ban me go ahead, IDK cuz I'm gone. I think I'll keep with my Kingsnake member subscription. It's actually worth it!

Old 11-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #260
JudyC
Quote:
Damn are you like sucking his or sleeping with him. Your so far just his it's not even funny.
You think that because I'm not sucking YOURS I must be sucking someone else's?

Good luck sticking around long on any decent forum site with that attitude.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!