KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 07:01 PM   #251
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
As for the fact that no one has contacted you...well, with all due respect Lucille, you don't have anything to do with the problems between Kelli and Rich.
I agree. Lucille I know what they said hurt you and it would hurt me too. I don't agree that what was said was the cause if any devastation but what has happened since has been pretty bad. Who is to blame? Everyone, including me for not letting this simmer down and let both Kelli and Rich work this out on their own. I do not agree with what anyone did who posted in that thread but I believe the real damage has been done to the community because we have a split group now.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:02 PM   #252
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
Furthermore Rich, why not address what YOUR mods (Owens and DThomas) have said in this thread about the way you handled things and continue to?
Hold on just a damn minute here! I have never once criticized Rich for anything that he has done in this situation! I have encouraged him to seek a peaceful resolution with Kelli, but I have most certainly never made any comments about the way he "handled things."

Do NOT try to use my posts in an effort to criticize or undermine Rich. You obviously have a personal problem with Rich. Fine, that's up to you, but leave me out of it.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #253
WebSlave
Quote:
Rich,

Yes I would have ignored it if I was in YOUR position. As far as the warning points, it would be impossible for me to care any less about the system or how you implement it. I think its really easy for you to ding someone and accompany it with a snide comment or demeaning remark as you do but its your choice. My comment was in relation to the warning point for the signature, your choice of timing and the post that accompanied it.

"Oh yeah, Ro, I just noticed that Jamie is violating the rule on signature areas. Sorry, I'll take care of that right now....... Is THAT what you meant?"

It just came off ridiculous and reinforced what a lot of people are saying about your character as a person and more importantly, as the person running this site.
Yep, I believe it. I certainly do believe you would have ignored it. Especially since the warning points have just rolled off your back like water off a duck's back. You are obviously impervious to being affected by what people may say about you. But heck, I'm insane, remember?

Old 06-03-2006, 07:15 PM   #254
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Yep, I believe it. I certainly do believe you would have ignored it. Especially since the warning points have just rolled off your back like water off a duck's back. You are obviously impervious to being affected by what people may say about you. But heck, I'm insane, remember?
Once again, you miss the point (or choose to ignore it rather than admit your glaring shortcomings). The warning points mean nothing. Its the fact that you get such joy out of giving a condescending tongue lashing to people with their warning points. Maybe you just need to be hugged more Rich. Although I certainly wouldn't volunteer for that assignment.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:20 PM   #255
Dr Owens
Quote:
Once again, you miss the point (or choose to ignore it rather than admit your glaring shortcomings). The warning points mean nothing. Its the fact that you get such joy out of giving a condescending tongue lashing to people with their warning points. Maybe you just need to be hugged more Rich. Although I certainly wouldn't volunteer for that assignment.
Jamie,
Perhaps you should turn that harsh critical eye on yourself. I would hardly describe your temperment as "affable."

Old 06-03-2006, 07:23 PM   #256
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Jamie,
Perhaps you should turn that harsh critical eye on yourself. I would hardly describe your temperment as "affable."
Well you don't know me. I am perfectly affable most of the time. I also don't run a forum. Rich might be a perfectly nice guy but a position of power over people (even as small as it is here) brings out a bad side. But I'm just speculating on all that.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:24 PM   #257
jglass38
Hey Owens, what was wrong with that post that you felt the need to assess more warning points? All it does is further make my point about the atmosphere here.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:31 PM   #258
Dr Owens
Quote:
Hey Owens, what was wrong with that post that you felt the need to assess more warning points? All it does is further make my point about the atmosphere here.
Your post was reported. I read it, and agreed with the person who reported it that it was derogatory towards another member. I issued warning points accordingly.

I can assure you that you are not being "picked on." You have made a couple of other posts recently that were "pushing the envelope" which I could have given you warning points for if I had chosen to do so. Since Dennis and Ken are also reading this topic you might not be so lucky when they read your posts.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:31 PM   #259
Chameleon Company
Hey "Glass" ...... sounds a bit testy don't you think ? Group hugs ? Nope, just going to grab a cold brew ! Jamie, passing on advice that has been given me many 'a time by folks who cared about me ............. "take a break".

Old 06-03-2006, 07:34 PM   #260
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Hey "Glass" ...... sounds a bit testy don't you think ? Group hugs ? Nope, just going to grab a cold brew ! Jamie, passing on advice that has been given me many 'a time by folks who cared about me ............. "take a break".
As I will...I think many people have seen what really goes on here and it has left a bad taste in their mouths. Thanks for the advice!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread