Down, but not out! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #21
LadyGecko
I'm so glad to see Fauna back up and running

I really missed my 2 am BOI reading and reading the various other forums

I have learned a lot on this site

You folks have helped me twice on the BOI and since then I always do a search before buying from anyone that is not well known to me

I sure hope that they find the person or persons responsible-
doing something like that is just so not cool

I believe in Karma-and they will get theirs

Sandy

Old 01-24-2008, 07:22 PM   #22
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
hey - it works...first time I have gotten on in days!

I was lost without Fauna. Glad its back.

Old 01-24-2008, 07:55 PM   #23
dprince
Thanks goodness Fauna is back. Glad to see your spirit back, Rich.

Old 01-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #24
Golden Gate Geckos
Go get 'em, Rich!!!!

Old 01-24-2008, 11:05 PM   #25
WebSlave
Bear in mind that the attack COULD escalate and shut us down temporarily again. If that happens I may resurrect HerpWantAds.com and post status there. If an all out attack takes place, I can always move this entire site to another domain name like HerpWantAds and then move it back when possible to do so. Make certain your email account is current in your registration record here, because that is how I would contact everyone to let them know the new domain name. I could do this with a dozen or more domain names, keeping all but one as read only just so the BOI would still be online at all times.

I've been through setbacks before.........

Old 01-24-2008, 11:41 PM   #26
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Glad you found a guru, a football site I frequent was down over three months after one of these......

Old 01-25-2008, 12:52 AM   #27
varnyard
Awesome Rich, i was worried about us. That suxs that someone has nothing better to do with their time.

Oh, and the spell check has always been a little off, I have seen it miss words before.

Old 01-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #28
Cat_72
Wow, things really are zipping right along now!!

Glad to see everything up and running again so quickly, I've seen it take a lot longer on other sites.

They should know that Fauna and the BOI simply ain't gonna go away that easily!

Old 01-25-2008, 01:53 AM   #29
Dr Owens
Good job, Rich.

I can't wait to see the BOI topic about this clown...

Old 01-25-2008, 08:51 AM   #30
Casey Hulse
Thank you Rich, I am sure you have other things you had to put on the "back burner" to take care of this, I appreciate it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!