Black Pastels vs Cinnamons - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #21
Psychotic Serpents
ya think after looking at all the pics of black pastel combos. I'm going with black pastel. have to put one on my wish list

Old 07-19-2012, 12:52 AM   #22
RobNJ
I like cinnamons better, I like cinnamon combos better...I have one black pastel girl, really only to breed to any future cinny combo males I produce.

And yes, seems the super forms of both are susceptible to duck billing and kinking.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:09 AM   #23
deobra2869
see I absolutely love all clown combos they are my fav morph hands down! But I do not like cinny clowns AT ALL! LOL Im working on a black pastel clown which I know Ill like

Old 07-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #24
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by deobra2869 View Post
see I absolutely love all clown combos they are my fav morph hands down! But I do not like cinny clowns AT ALL! LOL Im working on a black pastel clown which I know Ill like
Hopefully we will be able to show you this coming season what the black pastel clown will look like.

I like the cinny clown, I'm also sure I'll like the black pastel clown better though

Old 07-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #25
dumje
Everyone always talks about quality animals...this is a perfect example of beauty is in the eye of the beholder...what i may say is quality...you may say is garbage...or maybe not garbage but not like...I just dont like axanthics...iprobably will never have 1...I used to be like that about the Enchi...then I saw the combos and I was like I gotta have 1...lol

Old 07-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #26
gsrept
as you can see I like the Black pastel and my female produces some nice babys first pic is a 2012 baby, and the othr two are from last year I cant keep them in the rack they sell quick. The super is a hold back and will breed this coming season.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black pastel1.jpg (135.4 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg male black pastel.jpg (208.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg black pastel super.jpg (144.2 KB, 70 views)

Old 07-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #27
plsbh
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrept View Post
as you can see I like the Black pastel and my female produces some nice babys first pic is a 2012 baby, and the othr two are from last year I cant keep them in the rack they sell quick. The super is a hold back and will breed this coming season.
Those look really good

Old 07-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #28
Double B Reptiles
Here is my group of cinnies.

First pic is of my BHB line cinnamon het pied male (BHB line cinnamon has been proven to be manipulated, pattern wise, by the pied gene when the animal is heterozygous pied. I have a few more examples if anyone needs pics for proof.)

Second and 3rd are of my BHB line cinnamon mystic girl

4th pic is of my Graziani line cinnamon girl.

Just to give you a little visual of why I like my cinnamons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Cinnamon het pied.jpg (49.1 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg Cinny Mystic 2.jpg (154.2 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg Pandora.jpg (395.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg My Cinny female.jpg.opt588x441o0,0s588x441.jpg (40.0 KB, 67 views)

Old 07-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #29
deobra2869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotic Serpents View Post
ya think after looking at all the pics of black pastel combos. I'm going with black pastel. have to put one on my wish list
put a Liesen line on the list! you wont be sorry you did They are the nicest with the coolest patterns
Attached Images
File Type: jpg securedownload (1).jpg (115.7 KB, 44 views)

Old 07-22-2012, 12:51 PM   #30
hhmoore
Brendan,
I almost sorta want to like that cinny mystic girl...Any chance you can get a pic her playing with her Kong Knot? I think that would swing my vote.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!