Bad Guy SpiralChams Hybrid MITSIO Alex (Alejandro) Bocanegra - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
ziyacetik
Unhappy SpiralChams Hybrid MITSIO Alex (Alejandro) Bocanegra

I recently got an adult Mitsio Pair stated as PURE by Alex Bocanegra. He goes with the name SpiralChams both Fauna and Forums. Finally received them yesterday May 13th after waiting for a week. I was so excited about this opportunity finally to be able to work with PURE Mitsio s and that's why I paid him top dollars for the pair. Once I received them obviously Male was not pure based on his look and there is no way to prove about female's purity at this point. I did contact with two other popular and trusted breeders who has both WC and CB PURE Mitsio lines which I am sure most people guess which Breeders that I am talking about since there is only a handful of them out there. I shared the pictures of the male attached with them and they both responded as he doesn't look PURE he is an Hybrid. They also mentioned they heart other complains in the past about Alex Bocanegra SprialChams in therms of misleading customers and selling hybrid animals as PURE for top dollars. Some people might have a totally different story and experience with him but obviously not for me and some others.
During our communication since from the beginning he always claimed his animals are %100 Pure Mitsio s and send me various pictures of the Sires which they look nice and pure I admit.
I tried to communicate back with him right away same day (yesterday) I received the animals and tried to explain about my frustration and requested a return/refund since he provided a live arrival/customer satisfaction + 5 day health warranty. He refused that and claimed his animals are PURE Mitsio s. I am going to take an action to get my money back legally but also want let everybody in the Chameleon Community know about my bad experience and be aware about SpiralChams Alex Bocanegra since he is misleading his customers and selling hybrid animals claiming as PURE. I wish this did not happened and I ended up with a nice PURE Mitsio pair as promised but hopefully my post will protect others and encourage them to think twice before considering doing business with SpiralChams Alex Bocanegra.
Please let me know what you thing and share your experience.

Thank You
Attached Images

Tags
hybrid, mitsio, pure