Karma - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:43 AM   #21
Wilomn
You know, to keep those with lots of green from getting oversized heads, the positive karma could be zeroed annually and the red guys could just be left alone.

That would be interesting.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:33 AM   #22
Teatime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
You know, to keep those with lots of green from getting oversized heads, the positive karma could be zeroed annually and the red guys could just be left alone.

That would be interesting.
That would just remove all meaning from the karma system completely. "You've done these bad things and you've done these good things but we don't care about the good things." lol.. nice community.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:20 PM   #23
cajunreptiles
Some havent had a chance to earn a good karma tho. I commented on the post about blake shelton and got bad karma from it by speaking my mind. Its not right that someone would do that and not have the balls to explain why. You shouldnt be able to just give bad karma cuz you didnt like what someone said. Now when i go to buy, sell, and trade im gonna have a bad rating and thats all people are going to see. Im a good person that someone has tried to silence me. Just cuz im new to this site doesnt mean im new to reptiles ive been raising animals my whole life ranging from monkeys to cats and dogs and everything in between.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #24
ShadowAceD
Actually, you're required to comment when you give someone negative karma, however, if you are not a contributing member, you cannot see these comments.

You cannot see commets for good karma either, though you are not required to give them.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #25
ShadowAceD
FYI, totally obvious why you got negative karma.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #26
cajunreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
FYI, totally obvious why you got negative karma.
Why cuz i spoke my mind and have exp with someone and someone was bad mouthing him and saying they have no respect for someone that they have never meet

Old 10-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #27
Teatime
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Actually, you're required to comment when you give someone negative karma, however, if you are not a contributing member, you cannot see these comments.

You cannot see commets for good karma either, though you are not required to give them.
Actually, we can see them.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #28
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunreptiles View Post
Why cuz i spoke my mind and have exp with someone and someone was bad mouthing him and saying they have no respect for someone that they have never meet
The method by which you chose to, yes.

Throwing your prior military status around and likening people on a reptile forum to PETA because they are upset about a poorly thought out joke that they posted in a public setting is just not a good idea. If you knew anything about PETA, HSUS and organizations such as that contributing to the over regulation of government on those of us who keep exotics, you would likely have chosen better words.

Also, telling people to just get over it just because you had a good experience with a "celebrity" you met once and do not even "know" is bad form.

Honestly, you just come off as bull headed and ignorant. A rather irritating thing for another Southern bred and raised Cajun to watch.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunreptiles View Post
I commented on the post about blake shelton and got bad karma from it by speaking my mind. Its not right that someone would do that and not have the balls to explain why.
While I do not in fact have balls, I did leave an explanation. You are totally entitled to an opinion. I did not agree with your opinion and still don't, but I respect your right to say what you think. I gave you a negative karma for what I saw as a hostile, disrespectful way to get your opinion across to others.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #30
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teatime View Post
Actually, we can see them.
Mah B. Didn't think non-contributers could read comments.

Maybe it's that they cannot see WHO left the comment. I forget.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!