apology and lame excuses... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-16-2004, 07:07 PM   #21
Russell_Struck
$5 words

Quote:
Originally posted by robin d.
and that folkswas my use of $5.00 dollar words for the day

I would have to say that in my opinion "superman-istic" is worth at least $7.50

Old 04-16-2004, 09:42 PM   #22
diablohogs
Exclamation my point exactly

and that point would be that your apology was staged to look good in front of your tightly knit community

Quote:
Now, where in any thread have I mentioned anybody's name? The very fact that you brought this to light tells me that you are worried about what he might have said!
like you mentioned i have friends in this town (in Antioch not San Francisco) that know you. although i wouldnt go so far as to call Rocco a friend, i will admit he is someone who knows you and i both.

he had mentioned you came into Petacular spouting off about me mistaking one of my geckos (a striped albino) for being gravid despit her young age of only...wait, here...

Quote:
can a 18 gram juvenille female get pregnant and actually have fertile eggs?
first off i purchased her with other geckos from VMS and i quarentined them together. second i dont quarentine for three months... sorry i dont do things the Marcia McGuiness way... once theyve settled down and begin eatting regularly and defecating regularly i see no reason to go out of my way to keep them seperate.

Quote:
You told me you wanted one of my female blizzards. I wasn't sure how to price them since their value had come down, so I consulted other breeders who were producing them for a "fair" price for you. You stood me up 3 times to come and pick her up, and proceeded to purchase one from someone else after I held her for you for almost 4 weeks!
sorry? i actually got that blizzard through a trade with Mother Gecko for a pair of beardies. i didnt know you bred beardies.

and the reason i was ify about picking up the blizzard is because you mentioned on more than one occasion that your only available female blizzard was sick and being quarentined. but i stil came back and bought Spot from you, didnt i?

all up until now i have praised you and your geckos. read the post in the BOI i wrote about you. or everytime i mention
Spot your name and company immediately follows. i was honestly appaled to see you drag my name through the mud the way you did (and you are content on continueing). i felt confused, angry, and lastly betrayed. you honestly dont believe what your doing is wrong...and thats just plain sick.

Quote:
4-5 months of age before you put them in with a sexually mature male!
a) as i mentioned i purchased them together and none of those geckos should have been sexually mature! and they werent. it was a false alarm.

b)i only have two gravid females (going on three) and i purchased them from Ric. both of which are about a week shy of a year old.

Quote:
You were "under the impression?" It sounds like you are saying, "Oh well!" One of those 'cooked' geckos happened to be an awesome SHT you got from me, and it broke my heart to hear what happened to him. BTW, why was he in with 2 other geckos before his quarantine was up???
not o well... i was definately not okay with them dying. ive since sold all my hognose to Jerimiah to focus on leopard geckos and to free up alot of space for my newly built gecko rack (now everything is quarentined at all times, except the ones breeding, and the temperature is regulated). ill post a picture of my current setup so you can give it a once over o queen of the gecko! look at who the know it all is... get over yourself.

Quote:
Wow! A whole week of quarantine! You are in such a hurry to breed them that once again you are willing to risk the health of your gorgeous geckos!
ive already explained my stand on quarentining a leopard gecko. once you can see that it has solid feces and is eating regularly i feel its okay to introduce them to the colony. also did you just call my geckos gorgeous...thanks.

Quote:
Are you sure? Better read the above examples one more time
no i did. i had to to grab all of these quotes. and yes im sure.

Quote:
I don’t need to try my damndest, Chad. You are doing a good enough job your self... and now you are calling me a liar?
uhh... ever see Forest gump? well stupid is as stupid does.

you lied. you dont know me. you have no idea about what i was involved with before meeting you (though i did sit you down and show you the website and told you about alllll the pretty snakes) and with the exception of not buying a lizard from you, accidentally killing one i did buy from you and mistaking fat deposits on a 18 gram albino female for developing eggs...i dont see why you would feel the need to come on here proclaiming me as the leopard gecko antichrist! unless youre worried i might move in on your territory with my 'gorgeous geckos'. is that why you feel its neccessary to belittle me? afraid of a little competition around Antioch? im sure any of your loyal customers who havnt bumped into this thread will still buy from you in the years to come. didnt you claim it was too much for you and you were going to retire anyway? is this how you want to retire? as a mean old gecko lady who stabs her customers in the back if they end up breeding what they buy from her? well you got it! you win.

Quote:
Shall I go on, Chad?
what? that i didnt say bye to you once at petacular? that i didnt call you up on to wish you a happy easter? what?

have i mentioned shes never been to my house or seen my setup? cause she hasnt. shes created idea that there is this gecko dungeon at my house and cant shake the image. well like i said heres a picture of my rack... im building a new one this weekend or the next, so i can accomidate the rest of the hatchlings and a few more geckos i have on the way (to be announced)...

p.s. i havnt bothered to read robins reply... i might later if i get around to it and oh yeah... Kill Bill vol 2 is the best film ive seen this year. better than the first! go check it out if you like quentin tarantino or kung-fu. really cool.

Old 04-16-2004, 09:51 PM   #23
diablohogs
Talking .

Old 04-16-2004, 09:54 PM   #24
diablohogs
whoops almost forgot

lemme ask you something marcia...do YOU feed YOUR geckos bottled water?LOL.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rack.jpg (132.9 KB, 76 views)

Old 04-16-2004, 10:00 PM   #25
diablohogs
Red face double post...sorry.

i thought it didnt post the first time.

Old 04-16-2004, 10:00 PM   #26
robin d.
i dont know about marcia but my leos get bottled water actually so do my snakes

Quote:
lemme ask you something marcia...do YOU feed YOUR geckos bottled water?LOL.

Old 04-16-2004, 10:02 PM   #27
diablohogs
Wink since ive only ever hatched one to two geckos...

this must be number 2.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ziggy.jpg (83.4 KB, 77 views)

Old 04-16-2004, 10:07 PM   #28
robin d.
well number two is a nice leo.. congrats

Old 04-16-2004, 10:18 PM   #29
diablohogs
Thumbs up thank you robin.

number three...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zaggy.jpg (99.6 KB, 78 views)

Old 04-16-2004, 10:18 PM   #30
KelliH
bottled water?

Dang, mine get regular water out of the faucet! If I gave all of mine bottled water I'd go broke! My family doesn't even drink bottled LOL. Oh it sucks being poor

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!