Become Illegal TODAY! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #21
Lucille
George, if your truths are such that they can't survive the questions and public scrutiny of others, or even if you have received divine inspiration that your knowledge must be shared only in secret, it is not for me. Good luck to you, though.

Old 06-25-2013, 05:46 AM   #22
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
sometimes I think this is done on purpose.
Kinda pathetic and sad either way.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #23
ghayes
Lucille, you have already receive a great deal of knowledge, that I have share with you openly. Knowledge is power, but wisdom is the ability to use that knowledge effectively and properly apply it to your life. Truth, knowledge and wisdom are found in the word of God. The more that you study God's word, the more you understand the right way to do things, whether they line up with your understanding or not. If you were to have a personal conversation with someone who wanted to bless you, you would not insist that he announce it to the whole world, or you would not listen at all. It is not about me attempting to do things in secret. It is about a personal relationship with your creator and redeemer. If we did have a private discussion, I would have asked you some personal questions before we preceded in our discussion. Its seems that you are not open to that, so I guess that this is not for you. I wish you all the best. God bless!

George

Old 06-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghayes View Post
Lucille, you have already receive a great deal of knowledge, that I have share with you openly. Knowledge is power, but wisdom is the ability to use that knowledge effectively and properly apply it to your life. Truth, knowledge and wisdom are found in the word of God. The more that you study God's word, the more you understand the right way to do things, whether they line up with your understanding or not. If you were to have a personal conversation with someone who wanted to bless you, you would not insist that he announce it to the whole world, or you would not listen at all. It is not about me attempting to do things in secret. It is about a personal relationship with your creator and redeemer. If we did have a private discussion, I would have asked you some personal questions before we preceded in our discussion. Its seems that you are not open to that, so I guess that this is not for you. I wish you all the best. God bless!

George
Frankly, your post seems a bit presumptuous, pompous and scripted. I doubt it is the first time it's been used.

Quote:
is not about me attempting to do things in secret. It is about a personal relationship with your creator and redeemer.
The times I've been in church or Sunday school, one leader shares his or her knowledge/sermon with the group, not hidden away one on one, secretly. Are you trying to tell people they need your presence in order to have a personal relationship with God? I think either you are not confident enough in your own knowledge to share it openly here, or this is a come on for some other purpose.

Quote:
If we did have a private discussion, I would have asked you some personal questions before we preceded in our discussion

Old 06-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #25
Metachrosis
Religious Legalism is what it is . . . . . baby Christians are often so cute

Old 06-25-2013, 03:23 PM   #26
ghayes
Once again, I digress

Maybe I have been presumptuous, in some of my statements, in not knowing if you already have a relationship with God, and accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. But pompous and scripted? With whatever sentiment you received my words in, realize that they were genuine, from the heart and with the best intentions. I am not the only one with some knowledge and understanding, but I shared some things on this thread that require a deeper look and study, which I offered to assist in, to anyone who was interested. You were the first person that put the question mark behind NWO, so I offered to talk with you about it individually. My reasoning for that is based on the word, and the fact that I wanted to make sure that you had already accepted Jesus Christ, before we moved on to more meaty matters. Nothing scripted here. I have been told that I am a good writer, which may be why you feel my words are flowing in a scripted form. Again, I had nothing but the best of intentions, as a soldier in the army of the Lord. Judging by the responses I am getting, nothing I have to say is needed here, so once again, I digress.

George

Old 06-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #27
Metachrosis
confirmed
Judge not the tree,but rather the fruit it bears

Old 07-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #28
Nivea987
I was just curious if anybody here knows throughout history who has created more kaos and destruction in the name of the lord? The christian faith or the catholic faith?

Old 07-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #29
Metachrosis
No Islam ?

Old 07-02-2013, 05:04 PM   #30
JColt
The estimated deaths from Crusades and Thirty Years' War (Protestants and Catholics) overwhelmingly surpass all other religious wars combined.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!