Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 04:25 PM   #291
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
uh , from feeders most likely . the gecko was fine when he arrived . the females i put him with are completely negative . its really none of your business . it does not affect you . i am the one who has to deal with it , and care for the animal , and i am doing that just fine . get a life Alex !
If it came from the feeders then would it not be throughout your entire collection then??...... just a thought.

i would doubt that comment about the feeders unless you want to name the company...

Old 03-21-2005, 04:26 PM   #292
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M
Actually it was list as fact by Dan Poe himself..... So I still do not see where Monte can say I was assuming anything.....

Anyway, How have you been Sam..... How is the family????
Which leads back to my first statement, if this whole thread is about Poe being a liar, how can you then trust this as a FACT? I think it is being easily accepted as a fact because it further makes him look bad, if it was something that made him look good, no one would accept it as fact....

And things are good, family is great. How is your new baby? Getting much sleep....

Old 03-21-2005, 04:26 PM   #293
Hues1
Quote:
No, but it was listed as a FACT in your previous post, which is why I wondered where the proof was that they existed.
So if they didnt exist and the e-mail poe sent to Chris of TSE claiming his Mack snow has amoebas was all fabricated and a way to "get back" at me for not selling him a Mack snow.....this is suppopse to change the fact that he's unethical, undermining and a liar ? or is it suppose to change the fact that amoebas didnt originate from lubinsky and he isnt a liar, undermining BS artist ?

Or maybe because poe might've possibly lied about having amoebas that we should just not talk about it and act like because we're not sure if he has it or not then we should give him the benefit of the doubt and HOPE he doesnt pass it around ?

Or maybe we should be doing EXACTLY what we're doing and that is to be proactive about it and assume he has it because he claimed to have amoebas himself... dont know about you...but if someone tells me they "Think" they MAY have amoebas in their collection...I run run run far away.

poe didnt even say he "thought" he had amoebas...he stated "my Mack snow has Amoebas"

Old 03-21-2005, 04:27 PM   #294
Gregg M
Sam, you should know better than that..... If it was directed at you I would have quoted you..... It was aimed at Monte..... I thought I cleared that up in the post bellow..... I can see where you might think I was talking to you though.... Sorry for the confusion Sam....

Old 03-21-2005, 04:28 PM   #295
Gregg M
No sleep at all Sam..... LOL.... I feel like a freakin ZOMBIE.....

Old 03-21-2005, 04:29 PM   #296
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hues1
So if they didnt exist and the e-mail poe sent to Chris of TSE claiming his Mack snow has amoebas was all fabricated and a way to "get back" at me for not selling him a Mack snow.....this is suppopse to change the fact that he's unethical, undermining and a liar ? or is it suppose to change the fact that amoebas didnt originate from lubinsky and he isnt a liar, undermining BS artist ?

Or maybe because poe might've possibly lied about having amoebas that we should jut not talk about it and act like because we're not sure if he has it or not then we should give him the benefit of the doubt and HOPE he doesnt pass it around ?

Or maybe we should be doing EXACTLY what we're doing and that is to be proactive about it and assume he has it because he claimed to have amoebas himself... dont know about you...but if someone tells me they "Think" they MAY have amoebas in their collection...I run run run far away.

poe didnt even say he "thought" he had amoebas...he stated "my Mackk snow has Amoebas"
I agree alex. He's going on about it as if it was pinworms....

Old 03-21-2005, 04:31 PM   #297
Monte
Gregg,

Sorry - but I'm not trying to preach to you at all. I was just hoping I could stop you from getting athlete's tongue from sticking your foot in your mouth so much. hehe.

Oh come on now, I don't care who you are, now that's funny!

Seriously - I think that a lot of stuff needs to be sorted out before you go casting about with your synopsis/commmentary.

signed,

the Hippie . . .

PS - Alex, thanks for the info. I just don't want anyone to jump the gun, that's all. I have no problem with you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0018-0310-0309-2625_SM.jpg (13.7 KB, 91 views)

Old 03-21-2005, 04:33 PM   #298
Gregg M
like I said Monte, I do not need you to do anything for me..... Maybe one thing.... Point out where I put my foot in my mouth.....

Old 03-21-2005, 04:35 PM   #299
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hues1

Or maybe because poe might've possibly lied about having amoebas that we should jut not talk about it and act like because we're not sure if he has it or not then we should give him the benefit of the doubt and HOPE he doesnt pass it around ?

poe didnt even say he "thought" he had amoebas...he stated "my Mackk snow has Amoebas"

Alex, I think you are closer to the mark in your first paragraph, and I for one am not suggesting that Poe isn't unethical, undermining, or a liar, as this thread has shown.

All I am saying is that you can't say it's a fact when there is no proof just because it further proves YOUR point. Especially if you are using that claim against another poster simply because he hasn't jumped on the "Lynch Poe Bandwagon."

The thread has served it's purpose of exposing what was done in regards to your snow project, any further regurgitating of the same info is just beating a dead horse and providing cheap entertainment to the masses.

Take the high road and put this think to bed already, you have exposed the plot, and proven your point, what could you gain from further dragging it out? Certainly losing your temper and ranting about how you were F***Ed isn't putting a very positive shine on you or the people you may represent.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:41 PM   #300
Hues1
Quote:
Take the high road and put this think to bed already, you have exposed the plot, and proven your point, what could you gain from further dragging it out? Certainly losing your temper and ranting about how you were F***Ed isn't putting a very positive shine on you or the people you may represent
You know Sam...I would usually take you up on the offer...but unless you spent the time, energy, preperation, and 10's of thousands of dollars to ensure that EVERYONE associated with this project is successful with it based on YOUR word alone...then I hate to say it bud, but you dont really know how it feels.

I've proven my point....that I agree with, but non the less...if someone wants to challenge my points as in the case of poe and lubinsky, I believe I have every right ot defend my opinion, facts and point as much as they have the right ot try and refute everything thats occured up til now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread