Reward Part Deux - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 07:06 PM   #311
Dennis1
Yes i agree with nick please dont send this to the hell forum i would like others to have a chance to formulate their own opinions
Plus i want to see who gets the last word

Old 11-10-2005, 07:08 PM   #312
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
Dennis, why do you want to buy a good guy thread. What do you have to gain by it if your not in the reptile business??
How many times do i have to answer this question we are way past 5 times now i am sure

Answer: To Prove You Wrong

Old 11-10-2005, 07:11 PM   #313
Dennis1
Shoot i must be sliping in my old age

Do you like me ,nick?

Old 11-10-2005, 07:43 PM   #314
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
Shoot i must be sliping in my old age

Do you like me ,nick?

Uh, let me think about it for a sec....

NO !!!!!!!!!

Was that a direct enough answer for you. now quid pro quo. why do you want to buy a good guy thread. What would you have to gain buy it.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:50 PM   #315
Dennis1
To prove you wrong
To deny the allegations
To make you eat your words
To clear my name
To correct a wrong
Now thats five(5) ways to say it
But i will throw another way of saying it for good measure
Because......I CAN
Thank you for being truthfull and finaly answering the question that was posed to you
Now i think all will have a BIGGER PICTURE at the very least a better picture

Oh and incase anyone is wondering I dont like Nick either

Old 11-10-2005, 08:08 PM   #316
nicolai
the funny thing is i didnt like or dislike you until about 3/4 of the way through this thread dennis, but your endless retoric and nonsensical questions and frivilous remarks turned me against you as it has many others.
I think it is a shame that you claim to have reformed and become a pillar of the community and a shining example for all to follow yet you find no wrong in trying to buy a good guy thread and throwing it in the faces of all the people here on fauna and the reptile community in general that got thiers the old fashioned way.
It doesnt matter to anyone on fauna whether or not i like or dislike you. What matters to everyone on fauna is the integrety of the BOI. People from around the world come to the BOI to check on buyers/sellers/businesses before they move ahead with a transaction and they rely on the fact that everyone that has gotten thier bussiness posted on the BOI had earned it whether it be bad or good. Yet you feel its ok to send a few half dead diseased snakes in the mail to someone so you can get one. What does this say about your integrety and your apparent disrespect of the BOI.

Old 11-10-2005, 08:29 PM   #317
DAND
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
To prove you wrong
To deny the allegations
To make you eat your words
To clear my name
To correct a wrong
Now thats five(5) ways to say it
But i will throw another way of saying it for good measure
Because......I CAN
Thank you for being truthfull and finaly answering the question that was posed to you
Now i think all will have a BIGGER PICTURE at the very least a better picture

Oh and incase anyone is wondering I dont like Nick either
Obviously dennis suffers from diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of the brain and perpetual runs.

Old 11-10-2005, 08:29 PM   #318
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Obviously dennis suffers from diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of the brain and perpetual runs.

Old 11-10-2005, 08:40 PM   #319
Chris@TSE
That had to be the most clueless thing I have ever heard.

How would someone prove anyone wrong by purchasing a good guy thread? and how the hell could anyone clear their name by PURCHASING a good guy thread? It would have the DIRECT OPPOSITE effect.......

Talk about clueless. Can't say I did not try to talk sense into him.

Thanks quite alright, he has pretty much nailed his own coffin, a impressive task while on the inside! Anyone who searches for information about Dennis G. Dynes prior to a future purchase, trade, or transaction in the future will sure to avoid him like the plague... And rightfully so. He's obtained one of the higher "laughing stock" positions in the herp world today, again, rightfully so. Funny how whenever I receive calls from fellow breeders in the industry, members here or not, they all seem to bring this guy up which is usually followed by hysterical laughter.

He has no one to blame but himself..... He's finished. His window for redemption was a faint crack, it has since slammed shut. He could have a hundred good transactions and countless "good guy" threads in the future and still be considered a joke. This type of behavior is never forgotten, nor does it go away by purchasing a reputation.

Let's move on

Oh, by the way... Click Here to Create World Peace. It REALLY Works!

Old 11-10-2005, 08:42 PM   #320
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND

weeeeeeeee

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread