Inbreeding - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 12:50 PM   #331
shadi11
forgot something..

I use a probiotic typically on a weekly basis. I add spurlina, bee pollen and other things in to my feeder food to also boost them.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:55 PM   #332
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersmom
WHAT???? Maybe I read a different site....didn't he basically say the same things he said here? Where did he clear it up at.
If I missed it, I apologize but I just didn't see any mind blowing clarification with his "new and improved" site.
I think he means that it helps clear up some of the descrepancies (did I spell that right, lol?) between the husbandry/care that Allesandro gives the dragons, as opposed to what was presented on Dachiu's website. I believe that the Dachiu's husbandry is slightly different from what many others in the U.S. use, so naturally questions were raised when people thought that the slikbacks were recieving the "typical" american husbandry. I think that both Allesandro and Vicky cleared that up fairly well.

Jamie

Old 06-26-2007, 01:09 PM   #333
mikey
Quote:
WHAT???? Maybe I read a different site....didn't he basically say the same things he said here? Where did he clear it up at.
If I missed it, I apologize but I just didn't see any mind blowing clarification with his "new and improved" site.
I find it quite funny that you, puppy and other's have been so adament they come explain themselves further, and now that they are here, you have nothing to say?

Old 06-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #334
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey
I find it quite funny that you, puppy and other's have been so adament they come explain themselves further, and now that they are here, you have nothing to say?
Or maybe some of us have a life outside of Fauna and don't have time to screw around with it right this very minute.

Also, when we look like we are actually discussing things in decent human being terms without trying to kill each other, why would behave like this, Jean? You just can't stand it that something may be getting accomplished or what? What in the world is wrong with you?

Old 06-26-2007, 01:16 PM   #335
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadi11
forgot something..

I use a probiotic typically on a weekly basis. I add spurlina, bee pollen and other things in to my feeder food to also boost them.
I forgot this too. Mine get probiotic once a week, and I've got one guy that gets it every day, no matter what. I've also got one little girl that has some calcium absorption issues, so she gets liquid calcium, which seems to work better for her, for whatever reason.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:18 PM   #336
whiskersmom
I have a lot to say, mikey, but you choose to ignore it. For one, why didn't he come forward with this big break through when he was asked on the other thread...you know, the one you asked to have locked?
This thread's topic is about inbreeding. Not how they care for the ones they've already created. But be that as it may, I still fail to see where the big illumination is. Why don't you enlighten us? Has their husbandry changed since Dachiu's first statement on her website, or has Alessandro's?
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but if I am, tell me. Point out on his site where this is some big break thru! Please!

Old 06-26-2007, 01:21 PM   #337
mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon
Or maybe some of us have a life outside of Fauna and don't have time to screw around with it right this very minute.
You, I and everyone else debating this has been pretty much living here with lower back pain from sitting so long, and computer screen cross-eyes!

Ohhhh, let them leave again, so you can say they are lurking, and afraid to come answer..OK..got it..

Old 06-26-2007, 01:24 PM   #338
Valley Dragons
Quote:
For one, why didn't he come forward with this big break through when he was asked on the other thread...
I think this is why...he was busy and got tired of the BS that was going on.

hy i am alessandro,
i am not disappeared, i was just away due to mu "normal" life.
when i started to see agian the forum i was a litlle bit surprised because there were lot of bad thing coming from a different way of reading and understanding things. and i am a little bit disappointed. when i was thinking to answer again then the quality of the thread went down. i decided to not answer. now as i like to be transparent i am here again

Old 06-26-2007, 01:26 PM   #339
whiskersmom
Quote:
Ohhhh, let them leave again, so you can say they are lurking, and afraid to come answer..OK..got it..
I'm sorry, did I miss something? Was someone here?

Old 06-26-2007, 01:26 PM   #340
Tere Salazar
Quote:
You, I and everyone else debating this has been pretty much living here with lower back pain from sitting so long, and computer screen cross-eyes!

No, sweetheart. See here's the deal. I'm an independent contractor. I do work for a company that doesn't have to use my "services", as there are many like me. I have a project that I should have started yesterday, as it is rather large, and is due tomorrow morning, but I chose to spend the evening here and try to further some conversation with Jamie. It's not her fault and that's not what I'm insinuating. But it was important to me.

Because I didn't start this project yesterday, I don't have time to argue with you or anyone else today.

As for Vickie and Alessandro, they're still just as unethical in my eyes as they were before this big huge illuminating post they supposedly made...so what difference is fighting about it going to make? Okay...besides making you happy.

Yes, I lived on here yesterday...but now I have a paying job to tend to, which is much more important that any drama on Fauna.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread