necessary or not, an apology nonetheless - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-12-2006, 05:02 PM   #31
WindyO
The first paragraph says life isn't that bad. You are putting emotion behind what I am writing. I am not being condescending. The first paragraph was meant to tell you to relax. Life isn't that bad. I could see where you could make it condescending but it wasn't. I was trying to send a positive message.( Thank God I don't work at a suicide hot line.)
In the second I was trying to point things out that you don't know from experience. I didn't say you must think this way as much as it isn't this way.

Old 05-12-2006, 05:41 PM   #32
KelliH
I think everyone here can agree that those that serve our country in times of war are makeing the ultimite, brave sacrifice. Those of us that haven't been there really cannot truly understand that sacrifice. Let's have some respect and not turn this thread into an ugly flame. The purpose of the thread was so Tom could apologize for his posts in a different thread. I for one say we accept that for what it is and move on.We are all different people that have different views on life and the events in it. We all do have one thing in common, our love for leopard geckos, which is why we all are here posting. That's the only reason I am here, anyway!

Old 05-12-2006, 06:26 PM   #33
The NY Gecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I think everyone here can agree that those that serve our country in times of war are makeing the ultimite, brave sacrifice. Those of us that haven't been there really cannot truly understand that sacrifice. Let's have some respect and not turn this thread into an ugly flame. The purpose of the thread was so Tom could apologize for his posts in a different thread. I for one say we accept that for what it is and move on.We are all different people that have different views on life and the events in it. We all do have one thing in common, our love for leopard geckos, which is why we all are here posting. That's the only reason I am here, anyway!
Thank you for the reminder kelli, sometimes its easy to get off track and forget. and for me to now get off track. short story. i played paintball. for a long time. since i wa8 till i was 14. and the last 2 years were competitive play. well, up till then it was fun. i began doing the competitive thing and lost sight of what it was i actually played for fun. whilst slightly different than what were talking about here, its the same principal:sometimes we need a reminder so we can focus back on what it is we love.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!