Chupacabra - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:50 AM   #31
INSANE CANES
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffollett
Just out of curiosity do they lay eggs or is it live birth?

Old 09-28-2006, 05:13 PM   #32
kat_kies
Question has anyone seen what happens to a cow or goat when it dies and lays in a field for a day in the middle of summer? Other animals will bite at it the laser like openings happen from the heat the animal splits open and it naturally looks very laser like organs missing from wild animals and birds. I do not mean to offend there are alot of undiscoved species still left out there but i personally need more evidence everthing else i have seen can be exsplained by natural occurances and oh the footprints are too crafted they even found a fingerprint on one of the cast and not to mention they had no texture when the pads of the feet should be

Old 09-30-2006, 03:21 AM   #33
hoi-herps
thats is a very possable theory but heres as to why is hasnt been expained away as a hoax yet.....its 2 holes in the neck and no other incisions...the organs appear to have been sucked threw those holes....alien buffs have been trying to fig out this stuff for years...lol

Old 11-16-2006, 03:03 AM   #34
darkbloodwyvern
the problem with

proving somrthing is a hoax, is that even when you prove your own point, there are people who don't want to listen to the explanation.

i have never heard of a livestock corpse with two bites in its neck and no internal organs left in its body cavity. I haven't seen anything anywhere about this kind of mysterious mutilation except in a trashy fake tabloid magazine where i can see the photoshop marks on elvis's face where it attaches to the alien body.
Until I see one of these bodies, or hear from a respected scientist who has the reputation of someone like Stephan J. Gould, who isn't just some paranormal fanatic who has seen this and documented it and can't explain it, i will believe that maybe something wierd is up. Just because someone on the internet posts a blurry photo and claims that it's a photo of a chupacabra is not enough to even make me un-skeptical....
I beleive I have said before in this forum, nature in it's wierdness and bizarre glory trumps supernatural BS anyday for me. You want something incredible?
Read this book called Corpse, it was the best thing I've read in a year, and as a college student, i do a lot of reading....

http://www.amazon.com/Corpse-Nature-...e=UTF8&s=books

Old 01-14-2007, 09:02 AM   #35
VickyMadsen
I found and joined up at this site via a google search for discussion forums on cryptozoology and this particular cryptid. So I find myself a bit amazed at the passiom with which some people dismiss this creature (along with Bigfoot) as BS.

I think the Chupacabra isn't necessarily the creature you see in the artwork retrieved by google imaging Chupa, but I do think it's a real live creature who has its origins in reality. I think somehow, over the years - via oral legend, kiddie scare tactics, bastardization of sighting reports, etc - this real creature has morphed into something considered by some to be alien or supernatural.

IMO Chupacabra started off as:

http://www.hufos.net/images/Texas_Chupacabra.jpg
http://www.unknowncountry.com/img/ne.../critter-1.jpg

Old 01-14-2007, 10:29 AM   #36
FireDrake
That is an extremely sick (now dead I think) dog with an overbite, probably demodex mange, and something really wrong with it's intestine that caused all that black tarry stool.

I can see how fleeting glances at something like that can cause confusion and even fear! People fear the unknown, but faced with that image, that is a dog, nothing more, nothing less.

Old 01-14-2007, 01:59 PM   #37
cornsnakekid92
looks like a kangaroo sorta!

Old 01-14-2007, 11:04 PM   #38
hoi-herps
ok it took some time but heres the article i read about organs missing

The corpses of its victims have been found with many small but regular pattern circular holes about 1/4" - 1/2" in diameter arranged in pairs of triangular fashion. These particular openings have been located in the neck, chest, belly, and anal areas, and appear to have been made with a surgeon’s scalpel. There are also reports of certain organs missing from the victims, yet no visible means of extraction was found on the bodies. Reproductive, sexual organs, anus, eyes and other soft tissue have sometimes been removed.

The wounds may be similar in appearance to bites inflicted by dogs or baboons due to them being round and small, but the similarity ends there. These wounds penetrate through the right jawbone, muscle and tissue, and straight into the brain, more specifically directly to the cerebellum, puncturing it and causing instant death to the animal. This reveals a type of euthanasia technique, for this method prevents the attacked animal from suffering.

When the wounds appear on the sides and belly of the victim, the penetration usually cuts through the stomach, down to the liver, apparently removing sections of the organ and absorbing liquid from it. The wall of the wound seems also to have been cauterized apparently to prevent excessive blood loss and no natural inflammatory processes have been observed in the dead animals tissues. Moreover there are no trauma, abrasions, scratches, bites or pressure observed by the examiners on the opposite side of the wound. In most cases the victims lack rigor mortis and remain flexible, days after their death. Incredibly in some incidents, the blood, which remained in the body, would not clot or coagulate for days following death.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #39
reptifreak93
Talking Latin Myth

Its similar to a coyote because they take out farmers livestock(mainly goats)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!