Do it because you love it! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-20-2015, 01:53 AM   #31
Big Borg Reptiles
You have got to be kidding me. I should know that pattern, I have a cinnapin downstairs right now -.-

It's that fade that threw me off, I was SURE it was hypo.

Old 02-20-2015, 07:56 PM   #32
Steves Serpents
Just wanted to see what you guys think of this guy. So you know what you're looking at he is about 7 months old and 600ish grams. Sorry for the terrible pics again. I have a camera phone and a shaky hand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n2.jpg (281.8 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg n3.jpg (290.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg n.jpg (274.0 KB, 79 views)

Old 02-20-2015, 08:45 PM   #33
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves Serpents View Post
Just wanted to see what you guys think of this guy. So you know what you're looking at he is about 7 months old and 600ish grams. Sorry for the terrible pics again. I have a camera phone and a shaky hand.
Is that a pastel yellowbelly? Pretty snake!

Here's another snake I'd like to share. I know I've been bragging about him a lot since he hatched, but I didn't know either parent was het for orange ghost and he popped out. Fire yellowbelly cinnamon orange ghost, just got him and his fire yellowbelly cinnamon 66% het orange ghost listed on WOBP. Happy day! Not bad for a hobbyist breeder with less than 20 animals.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cinnamon fire yb ghost 2014 male small.jpg (255.0 KB, 75 views)

Old 02-20-2015, 08:58 PM   #34
Steves Serpents
Thanks a lot. No yellowbelly in there. Something im messing around with. Pairing that produced him was a Spinnerblast male to a DARK dinker female. I have a few other combos from that pairing as well and a couple females from her 2012 clutch coming up to size now. I think the dinker female might be something in the yb complex but she is def not a yb herself.

Your boy is gorgeous!!

Old 02-20-2015, 11:55 PM   #35
Big Borg Reptiles
Definitely looks like YB Steve, good luck trying to get something proven out.

Vanessa, I wish I needed a male YB OG because every time I see that boy you have listed I stop and take it in for a minute. My partner Victoria said she didn't think orange ghost was much different than plain hypo so I used your pic as an example lol. Absolutely beautiful, I don't think you'll be sitting on him very long.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!