super duper pastel - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #31
gsrept
sorry for typos

Old 08-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #32
gsrept
By the way I am still waiting for some one to enlighten me on the super dupers genetics. amidst all the bickering my main question never got answered. is it Genetic like the fader or is it just a nice blushed super?

Old 08-14-2010, 05:10 PM   #33
Shadera
I don't know if it's genetic or not (and didn't care when I commented), my opinion was based purely on its good looks and I'm eventually going to be in the market for an amazing super rather than the browned out crap that barely look like more than normal pastels I'm seeing most often. I didn't even read the text of the ad, just got as far as the picture before saying, "yep, I'd buy it". If it were genetic, that'd just be a bonus for me. But, I'm holding out for one of Nerd's super lemon girls.

I think probably someone like Greg Graziani would be the one to ask about it being inheritable since he's spoken of it a few times. Or maybe one of the other folks who have produced and worked with them.

Old 08-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #34
Bob O'Brien
Quote:
Well I must say you all picking on this poor guy might want to call Greg Graziani and tell him the snake is ficticious and see what he says to you about them. I know you all know so much more than he does. <-Sarcasm Dude. What I hate is uneducated, uninformed individuals coming on here and bad mouthing someone for something apparently that you have no clue about. That snake was named by Greg(Graziani) and Markus(Jayne) maybe do some research first.
Hey Tyler I dont know if any of that was directed at me or not but if it was I dont think there is anything wrong with agreeing with this statement below.

Quote:
I do not know about everyone else but IMO a super is a super i am not going to pay extra money for a snake that someone adds a extra name in front of when i can get the same looking snake for $600. I have seen supers with a lot more blushing and color for less money, now if it has something going on like the fader gene that is different but until its proven its just another super.
and as far as the name part goes I do think its a dumb name and I dont care who named it that being Greg or anybody else. People are entitled to there opinion.

Old 08-14-2010, 06:47 PM   #35
akaangela
That girl is HOT!!

Question: for this super duper pastel, do you have to have a certain line or do you have a chance of getting a duper when you breed just two any pastels together(if this was answered above in the middle of the bickering I am sorry I don't really read the disagreement posts just scan them)?

I have 1:2 pastels and I would LOVE to make a super duper pastel!

Old 08-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #36
gsrept
Eugene that is what i am trying to find out. as far as i know Kevin at nerd is the only one to prove out a different gene in the pastel which is his new fader gene my super has a lot more blushing and color than the one for sale so i was trying to figure this whole thing out. feel free to correct me if i am wrong but as far as i know a super is a super weather it is bright or browned out it all depends on who you get it from and they all produce the same morphs when bred to other genetic morphs. I do not want to keep going round and round on this topic just looking for some answers. Thanks

Old 08-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #37
Luis Alonso Exotics
Super Dupers

Hello everyone i just wanted to shed light on the super dupers.
Me and greg graziani have been discussing this we dont know if it has anything to do with the fader gene it might.All we know that these super
dupers are very bright in color and very high blushing not like other super pastels from what i seen on the pic that was posted on this thread that is not a super duper.The super dupers when bred with other morphs enhances
them in color and blushing so far the super dupers to my knowledge have only been bred to a lesser and the pastel lessers are extremely light and the blushing is awsome.We really think we have something new for the industry
time will tell what other combos we can put them to.Im posting a pic of the
male that i am going to be breeding next year. I dont think no one has one that looks this good LOL.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 556_collection_pics_009.jpg (125.6 KB, 74 views)

Old 08-15-2010, 09:51 AM   #38
gsrept
so as of right know it is not a proven genetic.correct

Old 08-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #39
gsrept
And by the way I never said my pastel was or is a supr duper pastel it is an extremely high blushed super no more no less

Old 08-15-2010, 09:56 AM   #40
Matt2979
I know that if this was brought forth by someone less known in the industry, I would have a hard time believing what MIGHT be there. But for one thing, the 2 guys marketing this (I don't believe) would do so without knowing that there is definitely something special going on here. Also, the pic above my post looks SO MUCH better than ANY super that I've seen yet, I would be willing to pay the extra dollars JUST for the extremely awesome example of this morph!! You definitely tend to get what you pay for. If you're selectively breeding, price cannot be the first concern.

BTW...Nothing that I wrote is directed at ANYONE, other than Greg G and Luis A. I'm just sharing my opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!