Unlawful arrest and detention - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 08-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
More proof of whats to come. Wait until you get to the bottom of the article.

http://www.militarytimes.com/news/20...595#f10e4cb83c
"Martinsburg police discovered after they arrested Alemar that the gun he was carrying fires pellets, not live rounds."

So he wasn't carrying anything against the law. It was just his appearance.

Yet when they raided his home they found

"A search of Alemar’s home found additional military equipment, which police seized as evidence."

other military equipment that they seized as evidence.

Quote:
William Alemar is assigned to the Virginia National Guard’s Company B, 3rd Battalion, 116th Infantry Brigade Combat Team in Woodstock, Va., according to West Virginia National Guard spokesman Lt. Col. David Lester.

Alemar deployed to Iraq from July 1 to Dec. 6, 2011, Lester said, and was assigned to Task Force 183 for convoy security duty.
Hmm, he is a guardsman, I wonder what he would be doing with military equipment.

Old 08-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #32
Shadera
Lightbulb

Speaking of the OathKeepers (of which I am one), and how they're a trustworthy organization...

Ask someone over there what happened to the $17k+ (last I looked, might have ultimately been much more) that was donated for Mr. Bodeker and what happened to their uproar over that story. No one says a word now. I gave a hundred bucks to that fund, because the OathKeeper organization said we should help. To not answer questions about updates and refuse to speak of it any longer is a slap in the face to those who gave, and were genuinely worried for Ren.

To say that someone belongs in a psycho ward because they're questioning these guys is just WRONG. They've gotten the last dime outta me, membership or otherwise. I'm just not enough of a yes-man conspiracy nutjob to fit in over there, because I always will question those who are outraged, raise a large amount of money, and then mysteriously shut up.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #33
crotalusadamanteus
Shadera, although I am an Oathkeeper as well, that is not the group I refer to in my previous post. The group of people I speak of has a chain of command, and I'd trust them more so then OK org. My group are guardians of the republic, not lobbyists like OK has become. Sorry if my post misled anyone.

As for your question...that is news to me. I do wish to know though, as i also contributed a little to that cause. And if some funds have not been accounted for, I would like to know more. Feel free to PM or email me, and I'll poke around and ask some folks. I rarely post over at OK anymore, because they are just too timid for me. I'm more like a lets get er done and quit talking about it sort of person, and don't really fit in over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Speaking of the OathKeepers (of which I am one), and how they're a trustworthy organization...

Ask someone over there what happened to the $17k+ (last I looked, might have ultimately been much more) that was donated for Mr. Bodeker and what happened to their uproar over that story. No one says a word now. I gave a hundred bucks to that fund, because the OathKeeper organization said we should help. To not answer questions about updates and refuse to speak of it any longer is a slap in the face to those who gave, and were genuinely worried for Ren.

To say that someone belongs in a psycho ward because they're questioning these guys is just WRONG. They've gotten the last dime outta me, membership or otherwise. I'm just not enough of a yes-man conspiracy nutjob to fit in over there, because I always will question those who are outraged, raise a large amount of money, and then mysteriously shut up.

Old 08-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #34
WebSlave
Didn't communist Russia used to spirit political dissidents away to psyche wards to silence them? Seriously, exactly what IS different about the communists we were fearful of and sent troops off to fight against compared to what the USA has now become? When you speak of "enemies, foreign and domestic", what identifies someone as a "domestic enemy"?

Old 08-23-2012, 12:15 AM   #35
Shadera
That's a good question. I'll use a story I read recently to give some contrast.

Back in '94 when I went through basic/ait, the MPs were barely taught how to handle EPWs (enemy prisoners of war). That's all we called them, and that's what was beaten into us to call them. Sure, there was some riot control stuff and swat team style urban warfare type stuff, but it was minimal at best.

Now they're training MPs to handle unruly crowds here in the US, with training scenarios to boot. To keep the herd in line when disaster, or perhaps something more sinister happens. It's being stressed that they not be referred to in any way as captives, and supposedly anyone who does not agree is free to leave. But let's look at what happened with Katrina.

I'm cynical and suspicious at best, but even I can't say I don't see what is coming at us with alarming speed.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #36
WebSlave
Well, one thing is for certain. We can expect to be lied to about it, no matter what it may be. If the government tries to herd you into a bus, "for your own safety", I wouldn't believe a word of what they would be claiming as the reason. Why should they stop lying NOW?

Old 08-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #37
Metachrosis
dont that just give you the warm fuzzies . . . .

Old 08-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #39
Metachrosis
SWEET!! now for the public media fallout

Old 08-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #40
JColt
"According to court documents, a swift evaluation by social worker Michael Campbell determined Raub’s involuntary admission."

Nothing worse than having your fate decided by a low wage social worker.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!