Reward - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:24 AM   #31
dragonflyreptiles
I might take the time to read up on it one day as for now, Ill go take a good hot shower and get out the lysol lol

The way I see it, someone was going to get the $50, why not let it be me? Even after I told him to keep his money he still sent it.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:31 AM   #32
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I might take the time to read up on it one day as for now, Ill go take a good hot shower and get out the lysol lol

The way I see it, someone was going to get the $50, why not let it be me? Even after I told him to keep his money he still sent it.
Wendy, would you take money from a known bigot? One who has stated that they, and it doesn't matter who they are the signifigant factor is that he, dennis the cowardly troll, has any THEY to be bigotted toward, should not be allowed to breed so that there won't be any more of THEM? Would you want to take money from someone who says things along the lines of all gay men are child molestors and ....oh hell, this guy is scum and now you have scummy money.

I am fairly certain that you did not know everything about this guy and I know how far you've come but THIS was a major mistake. EVERYTHING he touches is fouled.

Take two showers and use some bleach too (but don't tell Olivia).

Come on back to the other forums. You're missing some good as well as the other stuff.

We all make mistakes through lack of good solid information. The solution to correcting and not making continued mistakes of the same nature is research.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:34 AM   #33
Dennis1
Wes,
You say i am a TROLL but who's Trolling now?
Why do you want to CONTROLL other people and try to make them not respond to me?
Why do you keep insulting me when not PROVOKED
Why do you follow me?
What is it in me that SCARES you?
The ignore function still needs a human element And that element is SELF CONTROL
And this is only an Opinion but i think you may be lacking in that apartment

Wes,
I am asking you nicely to quit TROLLING me
Or are you trying to get me a thread on the Hell Forum..hahahhahahahha

Old 10-08-2005, 11:38 AM   #34
Dennis1
Dand,

It is in my sincerest hopes that i Infact proved to you at the show today that i am indeed not a Coward
Hopefully we can put the B.S. behind us now and carry on with more important things?

Old 10-08-2005, 11:42 AM   #35
dragonflyreptiles
Wes, I don't want to get into any debates with you, remember I did that once and trust me it was enough to last me 100 life times over.

Right now, Id probably take money from alot of people that I shouldn't

Hubby lost his job alomost 3 weeks ago and it too proud or possibly too stupid to go file for unemployment to help get us through this until he gets another job. I am trying really hard not to have to sell the collection that I have worked so hard to get and that $50 from Dennis will feed my leos for 8 weeks or more, seeing that I just got in 10,000 feeders, that $50 will keep them fed til the 1st of the year.

Tainted money is still money and although some or all may fell that its makes me a bad person to have taken it, it will feed my leos without me having to sell any of them.

I sent you a private note as to why I have dropped off of other forums, and when I am over that I will get back into more areas like I used to and see all the good, bad and ugly out there. Rigth now I am not personally ready to see any more bad and ugly.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:49 AM   #36
Wilomn
Give your husband a good swift boot in the butt and tell him I said to do what he has to. He and I have had that discussion before.

It does put it in a new light but it also casts shadow on what you knew and when.

However, I too remember our past clash and I prefer you as a good guy. Tough times make for tough decisions and we all know that.

We're cool.

Your husband though, HE doesn't want to hear from me, does he? lol

Old 10-08-2005, 11:55 AM   #37
dragonflyreptiles
Ill be sure to tell hubby that me being mad at him is one thing but the rath of Wes is a whole different story. I am hoping to force him to go tomorrow but we will see.

As for the Dennis deal, I know that alot did not like him, that was obvious by his red points, I just didn't take the time to find out why. I read a couple of post to or about him here and there but have never taken the time to go back and read his to see where the conflict started or why.

Old 10-08-2005, 02:07 PM   #38
Cat_72
What matters is that you know NOW Wendy, lol.

I was wondering myself, why anyone would be willing to take his money.....or those snakes, for that matter. But to each their own, I guess.

Old 10-08-2005, 02:27 PM   #39
Dennis1
Wendy,
I must apologize for this
I didnt think you would post that i had given you your Reward
I am not sure that i would have in your shoes
Hopefully you dont get flamed to bad for that
If you ever want my side of the story just P.M. me

Old 10-08-2005, 02:52 PM   #40
dragonflyreptiles
Cathy, really all I know is what Wes said above about Dennis' post, I have gone back and read maybe 4 or 5 post today about the hell forum that he has made. I have not read any of the ones about gays, child molesters etc. I will one day when I can hunt it all down and read up some more.

Dennis, I only posted that I recieved the reward because:
#1 I read in a post that some thought it was Bruce and I didn't think it should be left in the air of who received it and him get blamed for something I did

#2 Some thought you would back out of paying it and even after I told you I didn't want your money for doing something silly you could have said OK but you insisted I take it, so I wanted thsoe to know you did follow through with your "reward"

#3 Since I did take the money I would not feel right taking it in private and not admitting I was the one that took it, that would be underhanded and I have no reason to hide the truth that I took it

I also reported my actions to a moderator and told them that I commited Rep system abuse by my actions of getting you to #1 red and that if I received points or suspension I understood, I received neither.

Again, I really took it to be a joke at first, I didn't and don't know the whole story. The first contact I had with Dennis was about the reward. If any think less of me for taking money from him, I am sorry.

I am in a bit of a rough spot right now and I have more to think about than I can currently handle so hunting down what Dennis did to provoke this hatred is not a high priority for me at the current time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!