New Server status check - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #41
WebSlave
Yeah, but now ALL the FaunaAds banner and text ads have stopped working...

Lord, give me strength..................

Old 10-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #42
hhmoore
I hijacked Harald's account again to try another upload. My server guy went back to the old OS since he thought it was causing problems with the FaunaAds links. So I want to try another attachment upload...

Aw crap...... It stopped working again...........

Old 10-12-2009, 09:39 PM   #43
hhmoore
Chat system should now be working, firewall misconfiguration there.

I am also able to upload pretty much any image using Seamonkey, FF and IE8 without a problem. Is anyone experiencing any problems still? If so, please post a URL to the image you cannot upload here and we can try playing around with it.

FYI I am not 'hhmoore'.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #44
Mooing Tricycle
Testingagain

Old 10-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #45
Mooing Tricycle
looking in IE, and Firefox, everything seems to be going smooth. Chat's up and happy.

Uploads are very fast, especially for my images, which are sort of large.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #46
hhmoore
OK, this is WebSlave using Harald's login again to test uploading.

Damn I hope this works.........

Old 10-12-2009, 10:17 PM   #47
Mooing Tricycle
haha YAY

Old 10-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #48
WebSlave
OK folks, things were getting kind of dicey and I had to read the riot act. Basically if all these problems weren't cleared up by midnight EST, I was going to lock down everything and move the databases back to the old server and call it a day. I was about to the point where I was going to be putting bullet holes through my flat screens screaming my fool head off. Then I would have been thrown into the booby hatch and Goodbye to FaunaClassifieds for certain.

So I laid down the ultimatum, and then went and watched a couple of Seinfeld reruns on DVD with the wife to calm down.

Things look much better now, thank God.

So, anyone else having any problems with this site at all now?

I need to know pretty darn soon because my old server is due to be scrapped and once that happens, rolling back to the old server isn't an option any longer. Anything lost and not transferred over or some setting info that is needed from the old server will be just gone for good.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:41 PM   #49
Mooing Tricycle
Hmmmm Chat seems to be deciding it wants to boot EVERYONE out of the room at one time.

Its happened twice so far. But ill keep watching to see if it keeps happening. It only JUST happened, so i dont know if thats just server stuff because it is new, or what.

Old 10-13-2009, 01:14 AM   #50
WebSlave
It might have been one of the server guys. I'm trying to get chat on CornSnakes.com running and that's a different kettle of fish there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!