limit this site to sells for pet. propagation. education. collecting purposes - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #41
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanozig View Post
well in webslaves opinion there is nothing wrong with selling turtles for meat to china so we should just drop it
I can't find where Rich said this. Can you either point it out or stop lying, one or the other if you please.

And if you're lying, well, that would be a very bad thing. No trust at all for the liars, remember that.

Old 05-12-2013, 06:04 PM   #42
justatwinturbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
There is a section on here where you call sell anything you want that is not reptile related, as long as it's legal. It's the member to member flea market. If you want to sell chicken nuggets, have at it. How much are you asking for them? I like chicken nuggets.
I have a price, but looking for the highest offer. I will post a picture of a man that is not me, holding a live chicken upside down by its legs.

Old 05-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #43
Ron Allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
I have a price, but looking for the highest offer. I will post a picture of a man that is not me, holding a live chicken upside down by its legs.
LOL! Too funny

Old 05-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #44
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
That's awesome. If you can't find a pick, feel free to use this one.

Old 05-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #45
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
That's awesome. If you can't find a pick, feel free to use this one.

Ah yes.... dumpster diving for chickens. A culinary treat, no doubt....

Old 05-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #46
kanozig
So number one, I simply brought this to the attention of whoever in the feedback section, I have apologized many times for my emotional turtle loving baggage, Ive excepted responsibility for my actions by posting in the wrong area and occurring infractions, I commended Rich for making this site, as, in all honesty it is alittle hard to use at times, the rules can be complicated in my opinion, but, BUT, it is my favorite site... besides craigslist... Again, Rich, Moderators, Thank you! truly, I never meant for this to get so out of hand, and yes, I am responsible for most of it maybe, some of my comments included are not the best? I apologize, I just wanted live animal sales for meat.... actual reptiles being harvested from the wild, not bugs in a bin that I produce for my lizards, or beef on a ranch specifically being produced for.... beef.... Rich has a good point... if our Government allows it. heck... then its golden... we do not have to like it, we took our complaint up, Rich, he probably does not like it either... doesn't change the fact that... its legal... and it would SEEM like he is at this point OK with it... Another good point about sponsors like Exo terra... good point, unfortunately Exo produces probably 90% of there items from China, Rich, fellow FC users, if I have offended anyone, sorry, Ive made my point, we are all busy people.. The decision has been made on both sides. Lets move on... I welcome someone to follow the BOI that has been created stating that the picture was stolen from another user.... That may have some legs to stand on... did he steal the pic? will he comment on it?

Old 05-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #47
kanozig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
I can't find where Rich said this. Can you either point it out or stop lying, one or the other if you please.

And if you're lying, well, that would be a very bad thing. No trust at all for the liars, remember that.

I will remember that... but if you can find were he said he cared about it, or if you can find where he says... you know what... selling reptile on here for meat isnt a good thing, and it probably makes this site look bad, I WILL LOOK INTO IT.. because, well, I care...

By saying "heres the door leave" that in itself tells me he does not care...

At least on the level of which we are DISCUSSING HERE.... not a personal level, because he stated he would not sell white snakes to buyer for meat, but on a classified website level, which is what I am referring to... I am pretty convinced, he could careless... telling someone to leave because of a conflict of opinions is kind of like..... not really caring... and guess what, he is entitled to nor CARE, here on HIS website or in real life... and guess what? I don't really care either@! My point has been made... I am moving on..

thanks "humane watch"

Old 05-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #48
brd7666
Quote:

You still don't get it. It has nothing to do with whether he cares, or doesn't care. His policies are in place, and as long as no laws or rules are being broken, then they can sell whatever they want. Bottom line is, you need to get over it. If you can't, then move on.

Old 05-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #49
kanozig
bottom line is.......... if you look at my bottom line, (just above your lines)...
it says....

" I am moving on"

I will be busy eating...Whoops!, I mean feeding... My turtles and lizards..

Thanks everyone!

Old 05-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #50
WebSlave
Quote:
I will remember that... but if you can find were he said he cared about it, or if you can find where he says... you know what... selling reptile on here for meat isnt a good thing, and it probably makes this site look bad, I WILL LOOK INTO IT.. because, well, I care...

At least on the level of which we are DISCUSSING HERE.... not a personal level, because he stated he would not sell white snakes to buyer for meat, but on a classified website level, which is what I am referring to... I am pretty convinced, he could careless... telling someone to leave because of a conflict of opinions is kind of like..... not really caring... and guess what, he is entitled to nor CARE, here on HIS website or in real life... and guess what? I don't really care either@! My point has been made... I am moving on..

thanks "humane watch"
Perhaps you missed Ron Allen's accusations about me that he would have trouble pulling out of the source orifice while sitting down:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Allen View Post
In answer to webslave/ Rich. Yes your opinion is enough. This is your website. Rich Zuchowski/Webslave/Fauna Classifieds does in fact IMHO condone and approve of the deplorable trade in wildlife to Asian food markets.
Your silence gives consent.
Plato
To that libelous accusation I applied my comment that he can just hit the road if he doesn't like the way I run this site. And it STILL stands. I run this site as best I can, making the decisions that seem best keeping a whole lot more things in mind than the merely superficial knee jerk reactions that some are making here. So, I just can't make it any more black and white than to say that if you don't like the way I run this site, then your exit is just a mouse click away, and begone. This site has been doing fine before you came here, and will do just fine after you are gone. That's just the reality of it.

Heck, Mr. Allen, I just read your accusation again. Tell me again why I should give a crap whether you stay or go when you think it is perfectly OK to make such an accusation about me on MY site?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!