I'm a millionaire, again........ - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-10-2010, 12:50 AM   #41
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
nope... some of us have to work.... neither one of you can scare me off.

In the immortal words of someone ..... BRING IT!!!!

LOL-I would hurt you.

Old 09-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #42
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
LOL-I would hurt you.
He might like that

Old 09-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #43
Southern Wolf
you would try

Old 09-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #44
Cp3_Pythons
See here they go just a few from today... Imma rich too LMAO

U. S. Consulate Office
To: mail.office222@web.de

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA
EMAIL:rsanders1936@live.com

DEAR BENEFICIARY ,

`
I SHALL BE COMING TO THE UNITED STATES FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY NEXT WEEK AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR INTEREST PAYMENT OF US$2.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETOR POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE A BRIEFING WITH THE SECRETARY OF STATES BY NEXT WEEK YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE .

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PERSONALLY INTERVENED .
YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE(US$2.5M } MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $150.00.

THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION/MONEYGRAM SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFO BELOW

NAME ------------- KASEY ESO
ADDRESS -------- 20 EMBASSY ROAD,ABUJA,NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION ----- WHAT COLOR
TEXT ANSWER ------- RED

MY TRIP WILL BE BY WEEKEND AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE.

TREAT AS URGENT,

MS. ROBIN SANDERS
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
EMAIL:rsanders1936@live.com

GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt kostenlose Movie-FLAT freischalten! http://movieflat.web.de
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man I hit the Jackpot today with the second Email

Please Read
From: Wilcox Pamela <pamelawilcox1957@gmail.com>Add to Contacts
To:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Beloved,

I am Pamela Wilcox, 78 Years old woman and the wife of Sir Wilcox Alex, dual citizen of United States and Britain who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK alongside with my daughter while they were flying from New York to Geneva. Please see site below for more information.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissa...ist/index.html

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life in my Ranch before i finaly leave the world, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privilege and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last will. hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer and using it to help the poor in Haiti.

I deposited a cheque in the sum of 2.400,000.00 (Two Million Four Hundred Thousand British Pounds) with DHL UK one week ago to deliver to you, but i was very ill so i could not send you an email until today. what you have to do now is to contact the DHL GLOBAL EXPRESS UK as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country

You have to contact the Mr George Greg of DHL GLOBAL EXPRESS UK through his personal email now for the delivery of your cheque with this information bellow;

Contact Person: Mr.George Gregg
Email Address: georgegreg@dhlglobalservices.org
Phone: +44 702 406 7909

Note : The only money you are expected to pay is 230 British Pounds before delivery for the security keeping of the package, but for some security reasons i ordred your package from DHL to OLIVE SECURITY COMPANY so that it will be secured there

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the security keeping code: (Olive/03473/F) of you draft, you are to also present it to them for verification before delivery.

Please, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay.

I leave you in peace to rest in the lord .

Yours Faithfully,
Pamela Wilcox
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW I dont know what to do with all the money Im going to be getting

ATM CODE (1185)
From: SKYE BANK <skyebanplc_nig@live.com> Add to Contacts
To: skyebanplc_nig@live.com

Good news,we have a meeting with the house (Federal government of Nigeria) we informed them that your fund should not cost you any thing because is your money (Your Card). Moreover, we have an agreement with them that you should pay only delivering of your card which is $95 U.S. DOLLARS by FedEx Delivering Company.However, you have only two working days to send this $95 U.S. DOLLARS for the delivering of your card, if we don’t hear from you with the payment information; the Federal Government will cancel the delivery of your ATM Card.

I want you to read below notice carefully, as the notice stand as caution before it is too late. for your consideration, you must be conscious of this project, as I will soon conclude this transaction with you, incase of any e-mails, calls you receives regarding this from any individuals claimed to be me, or e-mails, calls from any organization to you, such must be forwarded at once to me immediately by e-mail.

Also, it might come to you with different proposals with different names including my name asking you to come and claim your estate or even funds belonging to you or to somebody you do not know, I urge you to ignore such e-mails or calls, while you forward it to me. I want you to understand that the most important thing for me is your understanding and co-operation, again without this code (1185) don’t get back to me.

Moreover, first batch of your card which contains 1,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS has been activated and is the total fund loaded inside the card. Your fund which is in total 10,700.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS will come in batches of 1,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS and this is the first batch.Your payment would be sent to you via UPS or FedEx, Because we have signed a contract with them which should expired by Septmber 30th. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website(www.ups.com) to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

JOHNNY ALMANTE ==============1Z2X59394198080570
GARY METZGER ==============1Z2X59394195952759
GLEN PAPANIKAS ==============1Z2X59394198690947
CAROL R BUCZYNSKI ==============1Z2X59394197862530
KARIMA EMELIA TAYLOR ==============1Z2X59394198591527
LISA LAIRD ==============1Z2X59394196641913
POLLY SHAYKIN ==============1Z2X59394198817702

Moreover, this is another people that received there payment through fedEx website (www.FEDEX.com).

EVELYNL MARJA===================871372183148
Devadass Dass====================871359761819
Charlie Love====================871359761727
Thomas Menefee===================871359809324
Patrick Craddock==================871359809313
RICHARD AUTRY ================= 869713119185
OWEN J KAYODE ================== 871363130860
MARK STUBBS =====================871363116168
LEWIS SMITH======================871358164322

You have to reconfirm your full information such as follow:

Full Name: ……………………………………
Home Address or Office: ………………………
Cell Phone and Home Phone number: ……………………

This is the paying information that you will use and send the 95 U.S. DOLLARS through western union money transfer.

Name: Mr. Amos Emeka
Address: Lagos-Nigeria
Question: $95
Answer: yes

I wait the payment information to enable us proceed for the delivering of your card.And you are advice to call me with this
number +234-7036641142.

DR.AMOS EMEKA.
Director ATM Swift Card/Foreign Operation Dept,
Skye Bank of Nigeria SBP.
Contact Number: +234-7036641142.

GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt kostenlose Movie-FLAT freischalten! http://movieflat.web.de

Old 09-11-2010, 04:04 PM   #45
SamanthaJane13
But...you're not Dand!!!

Old 09-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #46
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
But...you're not Dand!!!
Never once did I state I was I posted earlier in this thread saying I get the same emails all the time and figured since those were in my inbox when I checked my message's Id share them....

Old 09-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #47
Melinda
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.
I love this line. So there!! neener neener, noboby can do anything about it!!!

Old 09-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #48
DAND
Quote:
But...you're not Dand!!!

No, but I am.

Old 09-13-2010, 01:49 AM   #49
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
No, but I am.

DADDY!!!!

Old 09-13-2010, 08:52 AM   #50
DAND
Looks like I got a few more while I was out of town this weekend. I'll have to go through them and post any new ones. Stay tuned.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!