Show your kitty - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 05-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #41
frillielover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Yep, cats will be cats. I've had plenty of them in the past. One in particular (Zeta) was always getting worms of some sort. That's how I found out about the insect thing. LOL

Wish I had pics of her. She was a Siamese chocolate point, and she would hunt anything that moved. Even dogs. She backed down from nothing.
sounds like a bad@$$ kitty cat lol

Old 05-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #42
bradleymoore
here is mine. wooley. well, i just recently rehomed him. i bought him with breeding rights and all. these are some pictures they sent to me recently. i've got a couple more... one i got friday after i guess our receptionist drove back to work from lunch and the kitten was in the engine bay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wooley.jpg (133.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg wooley2.jpg (128.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg wooley3.jpg (152.4 KB, 43 views)

Old 06-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #43
porkchop48

the nameless cats. She never got a name.

Chainsaw. She is nameless cats sister.

We started with one. A cute little all white male names taters ( went along with the bulldog pup named porkchop. Took me about 6 months to find an all white male kitten, and about 3 week to kill him. I squished him the the recliner and turned him into mashed taters.

These two which are his sisters were replacements. We brought them both home to figure out which one fit out household better and 3 years later they are both still here

Old 06-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #44
Abby
Cute kitties Kristy! The nameless one looks just like my mom's cat Bowie - he is an odd eyed white too, he's deaf. They are the funniest cats!!

Old 06-02-2010, 05:34 PM   #45
porkchop48
These two can hear, I think anyways.

well I think they can. The minute my other half comes home and hits the driveway they come barreling down the steps. Who cares that I have been home all week :-(

I have never seen such an obsessive cat as chainsaw. She follows Butch from window to window as he cuts the grass. Sits outside the shower and meows when he gets a shower and puts a new toy in his bag every weekend when he comes home. Weird litle cat.

Old 06-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #46
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
These two can hear, I think anyways.

well I think they can. The minute my other half comes home and hits the driveway they come barreling down the steps. Who cares that I have been home all week :-(

I have never seen such an obsessive cat as chainsaw. She follows Butch from window to window as he cuts the grass. Sits outside the shower and meows when he gets a shower and puts a new toy in his bag every weekend when he comes home. Weird litle cat.
haha, awww. Bowie is definitely deaf, you can scream right at him when he's sleeping (or any time he's not looking at you) and he just sits there like a lump. The years they've had him though we all still talk to him, forgetting he's deaf he responds to "sign language" though! Here is a pic of him:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!