Warning: Dogs dying, no recall from PURINA - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #41
hadenglock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
No you don't. I didn't have to when I handled the issue with my rats. As history has shown, they own up to their mistakes, but getting them to address and investigate their mistakes is the challenge.

I don't see how trying to hinder owners for looking for the answers to their pets death is beneficial.
I dont see why not, coming from a medical background, it would make sense to have a necropsy done, so you have professional proof that the food was a direct link to you're animals death, leave no stone unturned when trying to fight a company like this, otherwise they have the option of poking holes through your whole claim.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #42
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenglock View Post
I dont see why not, coming from a medical background, it would make sense to have a necropsy done, so you have professional proof that the food was a direct link to you're animals death, leave no stone unturned when trying to fight a company like this, otherwise they have the option of poking holes through your whole claim.
No, I fully agree with you. I must have misunderstood the direction you were going with that. I'm coming more at an angle to prevent others from losing their pets rather than holding Purina accountable. Given Purina's track history, I think they deserve the scare even if it turns out to be nothing. Once you slack off enough to kill pets to save money, you've lost that trust and I would not take a chance at this point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!