Mike Moore (do Not Buy Anything From Him) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:14 AM   #41
s6g2p
OK it's not you..Sorry that your name was the same .........

Old 03-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #42
THEREALMIKEMOORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by s6g2p
OK it's not you..Sorry that your name was the same .........
All I am saying is that you need to specify what company and location that you purchase your animals from. Like I said before Mike Moore is a very common name.

Old 03-23-2007, 12:17 PM   #43
kmurphy
Quote:
The reason why I am resurrecting this thread is because thieir is a new post about me asking does anybody know Mike Moore. And some body in that post directed the member who is asking about me to this thread. And I can resurrect anything I want, I dont care if it is 20 years old. This thread has a an impact on me because whomever posted was not specific with the Mike Moore he/she was dealing with. Now people are trying to implicate me is being this Mike Moore. This information is no where near correct it is erroneous amd very inaccurate
I didn't see the other thread you're speaking of. Of course you can post in any thread you want, no matter hold old it is. But when you post in a thread that references the same name as yours, that is that 2 yrs. old, and ask the OP to specify which one they're are referring to seemed strange to me.
So what you've accomplished is to bring an ancient thread back to the top. You would have better served by just stating your case in the other thread you're speaking of.

BTW - I'm Kevin Murphy - I'm not the only Kevin Murphy and, although I am really Kevin Murphy, I'm not "THE" real Kevin Murphy.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:10 PM   #44
christopher66
Would the real Kevin Murphy please stand up,please stand up ,please stand up...

Old 03-23-2007, 04:15 PM   #45
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
BTW - I'm Kevin Murphy - I'm not the only Kevin Murphy and, although I am really Kevin Murphy, I'm not "THE" real Kevin Murphy.
You may be "A" real Kevin Murphy (I've met at least one other in my life) but I am "THE" real Jim Ohlstein. I doubt there is anyone on this site who has met another.

Old 03-24-2007, 12:10 AM   #46
THEREALMIKEMOORE
EYES ARE MADE FOR LOOKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
I didn't see the other thread you're speaking of. Of course you can post in any thread you want, no matter hold old it is. But when you post in a thread that references the same name as yours, that is that 2 yrs. old, and ask the OP to specify which one they're are referring to seemed strange to me.
So what you've accomplished is to bring an ancient thread back to the top. You would have better served by just stating your case in the other thread you're speaking of.

IF YOU LOOK FURTHER DOWN IN THE BIO'S YOU WILL SEE IT

Old 03-24-2007, 09:35 AM   #47
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEREALMIKEMOORE
IF YOU LOOK FURTHER DOWN IN THE BIO'S YOU WILL SEE IT
Make sure you stop me at the next reptile show as I have a copy of Fahrenheit 911 I need you to sign for me!

There is always going to be situations where reptile enthusiasts have similar, if not the same, name. While it is imperative to give as much information about known crooks as you can, even they can change their locations at a moment notice.

I see nothing wrong with letting people know that you are not the same Michael Moore that ripped Scott off but by the same token, it's rather foolish to make comments like "your eyes were made for looking." Obviously, you are experiencing some of the inconveniences that this board can create so assuming an adversarial stance with your posts is rather foolish.

You've made your point that you're a different "Michael Moore" now let it rest. To further your debate is only going to reinforce any negative thoughts directed, whether correctly or not, towards you. Leave it alone. Your point's been made.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!