Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 50 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #491
crotalusadamanteus
I can't even type for the tears that fill my eyes.

Words just hardly seem befitting. I am truly sorry for your families loss. There will be a lot of us around here sharing in your sorrow. You just hang in there, and ASK if there's ANYTHING that you need.

Rick

Old 03-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #492
Morph_angel133
My sympathy to you and your family. I know it’s not much coming from a stranger but I wish you well in this devastating time.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:27 PM   #493
SPJ
I am so sorry to hear this.
I can't even begin to type anything.
Such a terrible loss.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:28 PM   #494
Rextiles
RIP Chuck. You obviously made an impression and touched a lot of people while here. A lot of people can spend a whole lifetime and not come close to accomplishing that. You will be missed. My condolences to you and your family Maggie.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:31 PM   #495
Helenthereef
Words can't help much, but I hope that the knowledge that so many of us care will help a little.

Chuck is now at peace, I only hope that in time Maggie, Angelina and Annie will be able to find some too.

My deepest sympathies.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #496
wyldwurm
There are no words to express how very sorry I am for your loss. He is very loved and will be missed deeply. Rest well Chuck.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #497
Roy Munson
I loved you, Chuck, and I love all who loved you. Rest in peace.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #498
JordanAng420
I am so saddened to hear this news. My heart goes out to Maggie and the children. Like others have said, there are truly no words that can be typed. Maggie, if there is anything any of us can help with, i'm sure we're all more than willing. You have kept such a strong heart and such a strong mind, and Chuck will always be there with you, spiritually.

Rest In Peace, Chuck.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #499
Utta
RIP Chuck. There nothing I can say to express how deeply saddend by this news I am.. I'm so sorry Maggie

Old 03-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #500
TheFragginDragon
My deepest condolences to you and the girls Maggie.

He fought the good fight from beginning to end, and his 'never give up' attitude should be an inspiration for us all.

I am very sorry.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!