Bad Guy Bear34653 posible Scammer - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #51
Pythonbreeder99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz23 View Post
Cody, you said "the boa ad looks legit though its not the best quality pic so i think it might really be his snake. "

Did you see the date on the bottom right of it? It was from 2008! Who would sell an animal with a 2 year old pic clearly stated on the actual picture?? lol
good catch, i didnt see the date. thanks for correcting me! and GREAT CATCH STEVE! i really hope he gets banned.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:05 PM   #52
Archie Bottoms
Ron you got to remember that this site has the gustopo of the snake world.You damn well better have every thing you say you do or you will be here.In no uncertian terms never use anything but a picture of the exact animal for sale.This site is monitored by us all for people doing exactly what you did .Let me tell you it is unacceptable.In fact it is a scam as you stole pictures and you misrepresented your stock that my friend is fraud.Now you sit here with a fraud and a scammer name tag,next time be honest.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #53
Piratepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bottoms View Post
Ron you got to remember that this site has the gustopo of the snake world.You damn well better have every thing you say you do or you will be here.In no uncertian terms never use anything but a picture of the exact animal for sale.This site is monitored by us all for people doing exactly what you did .Let me tell you it is unacceptable.In fact it is a scam as you stole pictures and you misrepresented your stock that my friend is fraud.Now you sit here with a fraud and a scammer name tag,next time be honest.
right on Archie

Old 04-20-2010, 11:24 PM   #54
tinmantribe5
A snake that cost Xamount of dollars supposed to be on its way!
A snake that looks nothing like what you paid for!
A Very unsatisfied Customer!
The Fauna BOI>>>>>>>>>>>>> " PRICELESS"

Old 04-21-2010, 12:30 AM   #55
LauraB
Mr. Rogers - how's the neighborhood? Around here it's a bit more scrutinizing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve ... nice job. But is that mug shot really Ron Rogers or Lou Costello after a bad night?

Seriously though RON ... you're trying to defend a photo you stole off Google and advertised as your snake? (it looks like my snake .. yeah, okay).
Wrong!
And how about addressing the mug shot and Pasco Sheriff's arrest record?

Pasco County shows a guy with your exact name as a felony child support offender (screen shot taken). Nice.
Make 'em & dump 'em doesn't fly with animals ... let alone children. Not saying it is you, of course. You have a common name, after all ... just would love to hear an explanation, if possible.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:10 AM   #56
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Mr. Rogers - how's the neighborhood? Around here it's a bit more scrutinizing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve ... nice job. But is that mug shot really Ron Rogers or Lou Costello after a bad night?

Seriously though RON ... you're trying to defend a photo you stole off Google and advertised as your snake? (it looks like my snake .. yeah, okay).
Wrong!
And how about addressing the mug shot and Pasco Sheriff's arrest record?

Pasco County shows a guy with your exact name as a felony child support offender (screen shot taken). Nice.
Make 'em & dump 'em doesn't fly with animals ... let alone children. Not saying it is you, of course. You have a common name, after all ... just would love to hear an explanation, if possible.
Id also like to hear an explantion for the spider pic he stole.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:12 AM   #57
Iraqvet
Laura if he cares to answer,he would need to take a pic of himself and another of his drivers license..But the way it seems now,I dont think this guy is gonna do any of that,except say it isnt him.....Which, I probably wouldnt believe...

Old 04-21-2010, 01:55 AM   #58
tinmantribe5
I think he spent all three strikes in a row on that one you are "Out of Character Points"
What I meant to say is Ron you should find a new job something constructive like say Washing dishes or somethin Bra!

Old 04-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #59
bear34653
first of all u do not no y iam behind
in child support.this has nothing 2 do with this.and yes it is me.i have nothing 2 hide that is y iam not pm u on this.if the pic is a big fat guy dark hair and tats yes that is me.like i said iam not trying 2 cover anything up about wat happen with the pics i told u all i had bo way of taking a pic at that time and the one i did have is 2 pic 2 load.i took it off.call it wat u wont 2 not a scammer a scammer is if i sold u a snake and said it was around 400g and it was only
200g when u got it .or noing it is a male and selling as a girl.or sending money 2 a person and they send
u a corn snake instead of a pin bp that is a scam.nothing 2 hide and i have been arested 4 driving on suppened 2.like i said called wat u wont.
my snakes are healthy.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:21 AM   #60
PAVLOVK1025
Bro you're like 40, can we get some punctuation and grammer my man?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!