Let's PARTEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!USARK sign-up !!!!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #51
Lucille
What?? No more people have just $5 in their pocket to join and $5 a month? That seems like a deal!
I don't eat as much fast food as I used to but a couple weeks ago I had a McDonald's breakfast and it was around $4. So $5/month seems pretty reasonable to have USARK protect our rights.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #52
Shadera
That's cheaper than a crappy cup of coffee. If you keep herps, surely you've got a measly five bucks a month to spare. Especially if you're selling anything.

I wish they offered the other levels on a subscription plan. I don't often have a couple hundred that isn't earmarked for something else, but a few bucks a month we don't miss.

For those wondering how it works, you sign up and you immediately pay the first $5, and then every month after on that date another $5 is automatically sent to them. Great deal!

Lucille, I hear ya. We pretty much stopped eating the fast food altogether because of the health factor, but it also doesn't taste like it used to. A lot of those foods get the bulk of their calories from cheap carbs, like bread and potatoes. Last year I did six months of time where I ditched any grain, potato, processed sugar or legumes and dropped fifty pounds with no added exercise. Still ate tons of sweets and could sit and eat a whole brick of full-fat cream cheese as a snack. I hope to lose the other fifty this year.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #53
~Just Curious~
All this fried oreo and cheese talk got me drooling, so out of guilt I gathered what little self-discipline I have and decided that maybe stuffed crust, meatlover's pizza isn't the best thing for me tonight. *bam* Saved and paid for this month's fee right there! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra38117 View Post
I just joined this forum and USARK today. How long does it take to be verified through USARK?
Welcome Michael! For USARK, I got my receipt right away, but my account wasn't approved for log-ins until today~

Old 01-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #54
meowmeowkazoo
I linked USARK and this thread in my herp group for Utah on facebook, and on my personal facebook page.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #55
Lucille
That's a great idea!

Old 01-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #56
AGoodwin
you guys are making me hungry!!! I want fried dough!

Old 01-25-2013, 09:04 PM   #57
TextileHerps
I think I'll throw some Homemade Pit BBQ into this party's food table. I miss BBQing, can't wait till summer.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:13 PM   #58
meowmeowkazoo
Trying to get more people interested. The herp community is in a good place right now to unite behind USARK. Maybe we can even get the four banned species taken off that stupid list.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #59
Laura Fopiano
Did Lucille say critters?!?!?! This is our newest family member, her name is Skeeter. She's wearing her "satellite" trying to send messages to all herpers big and small to join USARK! Go Skeeter Go!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2647_edited-1.jpg (143.4 KB, 114 views)

Old 01-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #60
Lucille
Awww, Skeeter you are adorable!!! And teeny tiny!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!