Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 60 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:05 PM   #591
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Alex,

Maybe you have forgotten this transaction, You should go back and read it, But again MIKE IS NOT A CUSTOMER.
There's no way you actually believe this??

Quote:
When someone post lies and continues to lie, He has posted conversation between him and I where he admits to the lies. The niceties have gone and went. As I said before I would't bring up his drug use….He posts our private conversations that revealing this.
You're bringing drug use up with him, over and over again, and you consider this acceptable. You haven't actually shown any lies, just nonsense you suspect was a deception. You're being deliberately infuriating. A business partner does not do this and a "good guy" especially does not act this way, even when things go wrong.

Quote:

I don't need you telling me what I am or am not sorry for.
Obviously?

Quote:
Alex, I had issues with you before where you were trying to discredit a study from Saba Island research center and the Accueil Réserve Naturelle St. Barth. You said it was all BS. and the started leaving me negative Karma. You think you know more than two different universities studying this. When I called you out all you could do was leave negative Karma.

Garrett
I responded here with post number 253 - linked here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=253
There is no actual study, and it is BS.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:05 PM   #592
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
Your an idiot, they have black throats and are common as rankins. They just have close eyes. Here is one out of the 52...

LMAO, Thats not a barbata…OMG thats funny. Thanks for the laugh. They are rare in the US and you have just prove who the idiot is. I will be blocking you now…But thanks for the laugh. LOL

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 09:12 PM   #593
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Mike You are a grown man. You can't be "forced" to do anything. You know NOTHING about telling the truth.

Make up your mind princess on what you want to do.

Garrett
Just like you can't be forced to make everybody happy. You know, the people you accepted thousands from who now know you are a fraud. Are you capable of telling the truth? No. That's why you act like I'm blocked.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:17 PM   #594
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalis View Post
There's no way you actually believe this??
Yes, I do believe this because if you read through this boi you would see when mike posted some of our conversations that he admits to lying when I called him on it. He used his daughter to lie.

You're bringing drug use up with him, over and over again, and you consider this acceptable. You haven't actually shown any lies, just nonsense you suspect was a deception. You're being deliberately infuriating. A business partner does not do this and a "good guy" especially does not act this way, even when things go wrong.

I bring up the drug use in our private conversations only because almost every time we spoke on the phone he would talk about getting baked, high, stoned. So in private conversations when he starts talking strange or forgetting conversations I would as him if he was high. I have posted all of this in older post.

Obviously?

I responded here with post number 253 - linked here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=253
There is no actual study, and it is BS.
So, Just so were on the same page your saying this study is BS
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6725367&type=3

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 09:24 PM   #595
Occidentalis
Yes Garrett, I'm saying that a Facebook webpage saying a study is underway is not a peer reviewed study. For everything else regarding validity of the study, please see the original post I made.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:24 PM   #596
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
Garrett, if you send me 6500 up front, I will forward them to you. Let me know.
I just received a private message that Shane Reaume is one of Mikes friend that he collects Uromastyx with. I should of known.

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 09:26 PM   #597
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalis View Post
Yes Garrett, I'm saying that a Facebook webpage saying a study is underway is not a peer reviewed study. For everything else regarding validity of the study, please see the original post I made.
Interesting, Im taking my kids trick or treating now. But I will get you the actual study later.

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 09:49 PM   #598
Frogman11
Ok back to closing this issue.

Mike,

Are you now wanting to go back to our original agreement and wait for the hardwickii?

You haven't IM me your Skype account. Do you want me to set up the conversation? You say yes on this page but haven't sent me anything.

I haven't asked any of my friends to come on this BOI and harass you, like you have done. Thats now the 3rd person that has contacted me saying that you are doing this.

Ill just be waiting at your beckon call to see how you would like to resolve this.

Garrett

Old 10-31-2015, 10:59 PM   #599
spinytail
Quote:
I just received a private message that Shane Reaume is one of Mikes friend that he collects Uromastyx with. I should of known.

Garrett
Oh really? So everyone that keeps Uroplatus, Cyrtodactylus, Python's and Chameleons you can consider a friend that I collect those with as well. When you say collect with, are you saying we road cruise together looking for them, flip rocks or what? I really want to give you another reason to avoid the topic. But to clear the air in this groundbreaking discovery, I have a few uromastyx myself, good investigation.

Old 10-31-2015, 11:34 PM   #600
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Mike You are a grown man. You can't be "forced" to do anything. You know NOTHING about telling the truth.

Make up your mind princess on what you want to do.

Garrett
And there you have it! Mr. Melodramatic, while complaining about how sensitive he is about name calling and instigation, calls a grown man "princess".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!