KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 66 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 05:05 PM   #651
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Robin, I do not know you and have never spoken to you. But I have a question. If you dislike all of these leaders of this site so much, than why did you pay your fine and return?

I do respect people that are upfront, so thats a plus in my book. But that is far from what started this mess, but more like the exact opposite.
why you ask because two of the best people i know are getting bashed and treated like poo and only looking at it from a one sided perspective. i will be damned if peole are going to treat them like that. people can bash me all they want but i refuse for you guys to keep bashing them. they are fine descent people and do not deserved to be ganged up on espeically on a biased one sided forum. you can go on and bash but kelli will not post not see these threads so go on like yall have been kick her some more. i meam isn't that what you guys do best? kick people while they are down?

Old 06-17-2006, 05:12 PM   #652
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
No I didn't, and perhaps I prefer my blissful ignorance of those days. Which is certainly indicative of one of my basic problems, I guess. I expect the best out of people. Darn shame I have so often been disappointed in them. Not the majority, thankfully, but enough that it is rather discouraging.

Speaking of which, Robin, you seem to indicate that you are proud of the fact that you are so forthright and up front with your opinions and the verbalizations of such. "In your face", even, which implies that you consider the opposite of those traits to be less then honorable or respectable. Perhaps even despicable. Would you say that such traits as your own that you are apparently so proud of are something to be respectable in another person or not?

Well if so, how would you react to that thread on Kelli's site if it had been about you? Would you consider the people partaking in it in such a "behind your back manner" as "respectable", "honorable" or any other similar trait that you hold dear as being representative of your own personality? And please don't take the dodge that it was supposed to be a secret test forum. That is irrelevant to this discussion, if not really damning in it's own right.

And if you do not, well that will take some thought on, I think....

And btw, seriously, I am glad your eye surgery came out OK. I would think the fear of blindness would be mind numbing. I couldn't imagine that myself so I am honestly glad it worked out well for you.
honestly i can not answer for anyone else however a few small (foul) words mentioned and the fact that so and so i dont like or i cant stand so and so... i would let it roll off my back. it's not like people i have said that to you or about you or even me for that fact? so why blow it up into something as big as it has gotten. instead of a continuation of a ppublic post why not try to comunicate with the individual via email or phone. i have no doubt that most if not all of the people in that thread have already told you how they feel or would have no trouble saying it to your face. i have seen chat transcripts from the main mod room of you and jay going to town about me, and this differes how?

Old 06-17-2006, 05:14 PM   #653
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
Well you are a Doctor!!!! How many extra years of school to change fields to say.....Herpetologist Psychologist...theres a big need apparently!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Yeah! Do you know the easiest way to be the "top guy" in your field? Just specialize to the point that you're the only one doing it!

Good idea Nick! God knows that there wouldn't be a shortage of patients around here.
Hey now Jay, I resemble that remark!!!

P.S. Yes i meant to say resemble, its humor. Just figured I would state that before someone decided to try and correct me on it.

Old 06-17-2006, 05:15 PM   #654
Lucille
[quote=A_Kendergirl]What part of this direct comparison is so hard to see?

QUOTE]

Shanti my dear, I wrote what I meant: it was a warning, a 'what if' not a comparison. And a warning it is, some of you are travelling in the wrong direction. However, if you choose to misread it, there is nothing I can do, be my guest.

Old 06-17-2006, 05:19 PM   #655
varnyard
[quote=robin s.]why you ask because two of the best people i know are getting bashed and treated like poo and only looking at it from a one sided perspective. i will be damned if peole are going to treat them like that. people can bash me all they want but i refuse for you guys to keep bashing them. they are fine descent people and do not deserved to be ganged up on espeically on a biased one sided forum. you can go on and bash but kelli will not post not see these threads so go on like yall have been kick her some more. i meam isn't that what you guys do best? kick people while they are down?[/]QUOTE]

Well Robin, One would only need look at the start of this mess to clearly see why it came about. I think it would be some of the same reasons mentioned above. But I will say these words are said in the open, not like the threads that started this mess. Under cover, Hidden rooms, and back biting.

Old 06-17-2006, 05:26 PM   #656
robin d.
[quote=lucille]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Kendergirl
What part of this direct comparison is so hard to see?

QUOTE]

Shanti my dear, I wrote what I meant: it was a warning, a 'what if' not a comparison. And a warning it is, some of you are travelling in the wrong direction. However, if you choose to misread it, there is nothing I can do, be my guest.
don't pretend you know any of our faiths or beliefs. don't be so quick to judge lucile... go read the bible... it even says it there. if you would like me to quote scripture i will

Old 06-17-2006, 05:30 PM   #657
robin d.
[quote=varnyard]
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
why you ask because two of the best people i know are getting bashed and treated like poo and only looking at it from a one sided perspective. i will be damned if peole are going to treat them like that. people can bash me all they want but i refuse for you guys to keep bashing them. they are fine descent people and do not deserved to be ganged up on espeically on a biased one sided forum. you can go on and bash but kelli will not post not see these threads so go on like yall have been kick her some more. i meam isn't that what you guys do best? kick people while they are down?[/]QUOTE]

Well Robin, One would only need look at the start of this mess to clearly see why it came about. I think it would be some of the same reasons mentioned above. But I will say these words are said in the open, not like the threads that started this mess. Under cover, Hidden rooms, and back biting.
the site was a public domain... the thread was public .. only a few people knew of the site because they were helping with suggestions trying out the new forum and working out the kinks ... why invite the entore comunity to a forum which isnt complete yet ... hiden room? where are you getting that? pftt there are hidden rooms here and if you think i am lieing you really need to step back even rooms hidden from the forum moderators.

Old 06-17-2006, 05:31 PM   #658
varnyard
Quote:
Robin: don't be so quick to judge lucile
I will agree on that one.. Congrats Robin!! It is nice to see you have an open mind.

Old 06-17-2006, 05:32 PM   #659
Lucille
Quote:
don't be so quick to judge lucile..
Robin, I find your statement somewhat amusing since many of you were obviously and graphicly judging Rich, this site, and others; are you saying that is a privilege reserved only for you? ......

Old 06-17-2006, 05:33 PM   #660
WebSlave
Quote:
why you ask because two of the best people i know are getting bashed and treated like poo and only looking at it from a one sided perspective. i will be damned if peole are going to treat them like that. people can bash me all they want but i refuse for you guys to keep bashing them. they are fine descent people and do not deserved to be ganged up on espeically on a biased one sided forum. you can go on and bash but kelli will not post not see these threads so go on like yall have been kick her some more. i meam isn't that what you guys do best? kick people while they are down?
I don't really think "bashing" is going on as you infer it, Robin. I think the question being asked of the participants in that thread is "what the hell were you thinking?" If my posts have made the appearance of "bashing" then I do apologize for that and hope to steer things away from that appearance.

I placed a post in the moderators forum back in mid April to expressly solicit of the moderators (which these members WERE participants of) to open up and lay it on the line about ANY issues they may have with other moderators here. To get it out of their systems and just deal with it. To see if there were some issues that might affect everyone's ability to do the best job here. This obviously included myself as well, and I had certainly hoped that no one would have accepted the job of being a moderator who had a hidden chip on their shoulder. Did they bring it up and try to deal with it openly? Did they try to at least get the issues out on the table so they could be addressed and if not resolved, at least give the opportunity for steps to be taken in that direction? Didn't they WANT to at least try to resolve this issues?

No, apparently, they did not. Instead, when presented with the opportunity to discuss such things (supposedly behind my back and others) they jumped at the chance in a very ugly manner on Kelli's site. That was supposed to be FUNNY? Purposely hurting people in public is FUNNY?

So why the heck did they do that? To keep the moderator's positions they had? To keep me and others from knowing how they REALLY felt? What was to be gained by doing that? Did they PREFER keeping the anger and hostility inside and hidden? They obviously preferred to hide it, but for what motive? Was being a moderator here so danged important to them that they were willing to jeopardize their credibility and reputation of honesty to keep it? Honestly, I just don't understand the reasoning.

So no, I think most of the bashing you hear is really just some people bashing their head against the desk trying to understand WHY. What was to be gained by doing what they did in that fashion?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread