In your dreams - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What do you dream about?
Ordinary things, I dream about taking out the trash 0 0%
I have issues at work: I dream about my boss and co-workers 3 6.67%
I count sheep in my dreams 0 0%
I **** sheep in my dreams 1 2.22%
I dream about going bass fishing 1 2.22%
I make beautiful and sensitive love to my beloved 5 11.11%
Too depraved and debauched to mention here, email if you want details 25 55.56%
I dream about Lucille lol 10 22.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2005, 10:28 AM   #61
Python Lara
Shelley will you marry me & have my children? LOL...oh wait...I'm married and can't have kids grrrrrr...ok...we can work through this

*(for the dimwitted who might think that was serious....it's a joke)

Old 07-29-2005, 10:32 AM   #62
Python Lara
I meant Shelly...no "E" ...I haven't been to sleep yet so pardon my typo's. I'm firing the typist today.
www.robbinlara.com

Old 07-29-2005, 10:53 AM   #63
kiote9
I'm not the marrying type anyway Robbin, but I'll send my children to you!!! They are really sweet kids...LOLOLOL

I keep hearing this "it's a small world" crap, but it seems like the most interesting people are all so FAR away! Well, Michigan is kind of up in the middle of nowhere.....

Old 07-29-2005, 11:14 AM   #64
RedQuake
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
I'm not the marrying type anyway Robbin, but I'll send my children to you!!! They are really sweet kids...LOLOLOL

I keep hearing this "it's a small world" crap, but it seems like the most interesting people are all so FAR away! Well, Michigan is kind of up in the middle of nowhere.....

Thats funny. If Michigan is in the middle of nowhere, i guess i'm out in the boonies LMAO. I'm in the great Canadian north. Whats worse is that i'm in a very small town surrounded by farms....cow, horse, sheep, chicken, a buffalo farm, even emus. For me this is the reason all of the interesting pple are so far away LOL.

Old 07-29-2005, 11:28 AM   #65
kiote9
I believe the phrase would be "400 north miles of nowhere".

Canada is beautiful. It is so HUGE.... VAST. It doesn't even belong on the same continent with the US. It 's like you live in a different country or something....LOL

I want very much to get out of the city and finish raising my kids out away from all the interesting people. I like to live in a quiet place, but to be close enough to drive to see the interesting people. So you see the party isn't going to be at my house, but I sure as heck want to go to it!!!!

Old 07-29-2005, 11:37 AM   #66
RedQuake
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
I want very much to get out of the city and finish raising my kids out away from all the interesting people. I like to live in a quiet place, but to be close enough to drive to see the interesting people. So you see the party isn't going to be at my house, but I sure as heck want to go to it!!!!
The party isn't going to be at my house either until i get a place of my own LOL......family does suck! Actually there are interesting pple out here and its only a 10 min drive into town (doing the speed limit LOL). The thing is i wouldn't use the word interesting to describe most pple. Disturbed works better LOL. SLowly i'm learning about more reptile keepers in the area, we are a just a plain weird bunch aren't we hehehe. But finding other like minded pple for me to hang out with.....in my age group. Well its hopeless LOL.

Old 07-29-2005, 12:10 PM   #67
kiote9
That was supposed to be "400 miles NORTH of nowhere", btw

Old 07-31-2005, 07:18 PM   #68
Dennis1
Question

Are these secret polls?
I mean no one can tell what poll i hit right?

Old 07-31-2005, 10:03 PM   #69
handsomeRob
theyre invisible to everyone unless youre married or owe someone in here money.

Old 07-31-2005, 10:08 PM   #70
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
Are these secret polls?
I mean no one can tell what poll i hit right?

Dennis, these are secret polls and I do not know how anyone, other than myself, voted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!