Let's PARTEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!USARK sign-up !!!!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #61
AGoodwin
Hi, Skeeter! Hope you can get the cone off soon!

Old 01-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #62
Warren_Booth
Folks,
On behalf of USARK's board of directors and president, I would like to sincerely thank all of you for your renewed support in USARK. Its been a bit of a roller coaster over the past month or two, but I think we have come out of this stronger, invigorated, and unified as a board. We have a new president and the year ahead looks very promising.

It is only with the support of the herp keeping community that we can keep doing what we are doing, and that cost money. While we have pushed the large constrictor issues strongly in the recent past, we realize that threats are evident for all of our herps, and thus our grass roots support with financial contributions will make that possible.

Thank you all again, and while I am extremely busy with my lab, students, teaching, and family, I try to pop onto this site at least a few times weekly. If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, send me an email or message and I will see what I can do.

Thank you,
Warren

Old 02-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #63
cobra38117
Glad to be a part of USARK and a new member of Fauna

Old 02-21-2013, 11:11 PM   #64
cobra38117
Thank you for the welcome!

Old 02-22-2013, 12:23 AM   #65
Warren_Booth
Thanks for your support. We very much appreciate it. All board members do this for the love of the hobby and we truly appreciate you guys putting your support behind us.

Warren

Old 02-22-2013, 07:24 AM   #66
Focal
I received my shirt Wednesday and it's super cool! Thanks USARK and gang! I'm refusing to break in it's "newness" until the local reptile show on March 3rd and will post pics then!

Old 02-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #67
AGoodwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
I received my shirt Wednesday and it's super cool! Thanks USARK and gang! I'm refusing to break in it's "newness" until the local reptile show on March 3rd and will post pics then!

Still waiting on mine. I can't wait to wear it to the next expo!

Old 02-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #68
Focal
Trust me, it's worth the wait! Very high quality shirt with lots on it!

Old 02-24-2013, 07:53 PM   #69
TextileHerps
I got my shirt delivered while I was at NARBC I was so sad to see the tracking that'd it would arrive on Friday after I'd left my house to make it to Arlington. I'll post a photo when I have a moment. Only issue I have is which reptile shall I use in the photo with me xD

Old 03-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #70
Shadera
Quote:
Just signed up, add me to the list. Wet t-shirt pics to come!
Quote:
You owe us ladies, Nick!

Made another monthly payment a few days ago, and it prompted me to check in here and see how everyone is doing.

Anyone else sign up?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!