wondering about the paypal 3% - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 10-05-2005, 11:44 AM   #71
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzooherpetoculturist
paypal can't tell me what to do nor can anyone else. my business dealings are my business and my customer's.
Oh yes..... PayPal as well as your State and Federal Government CAN, and they WILL.

Deal with it.

Quote:
why should i have to pay the 3% when the buyer could just send me a M/O at no charge to me?
It is the cost of accepting such methods of payments...... The cost of doing business. A money order is not free either, it may be cheaper than PayPal or a credit card payment but alas you get what you pay for......

Pretty obvious.

Old 10-05-2005, 12:27 PM   #72
kzooherpetoculturist
good thing i don't sell reptiles then, wouldn't want to get blacklisted by faunaclassifieds for god's sake...

i don't know why you guys get so bent out of shape on this, or half the stuff some people here do... THAT gets annoying sir.

Old 10-05-2005, 12:31 PM   #73
kzooherpetoculturist
it's also annoying how your peers judge you and give you negative and postive 'reputation' points on this site... you guys disagree and so give me 'negative points'... give me some more, yay!

Old 10-05-2005, 12:31 PM   #74
Chris@TSE
what is annoying the the lack of common sense and total disregard by some people for legal issues such as this, it is ignored and followed by excuses.

being "blacklisted" as you state should not be a concern by such people, losing their respective paypal or merchat processing accounts and being prosecuted should be.

Old 10-05-2005, 12:32 PM   #75
DragonCharm
Quote:
good thing i don't sell reptiles then, wouldn't want to get blacklisted by faunaclassifieds for god's sake....
Why would you get blacklisted? All you have to do is not charge the fee, simple. If you need to recoup the money add it into the price of the animal, not hard.

Old 10-05-2005, 12:33 PM   #76
DragonCharm
Quote:
it's also annoying how your peers judge you and give you negative and postive 'reputation' points on this site... you guys disagree and so give me 'negative points'... give me some more, yay!
LOL, ok.

Old 10-05-2005, 12:33 PM   #77
Chris@TSE
Quote:

people are entitled to their opinions....

don't like it? find it annoying?

no one is forcing you to be here. you are here of your own free will. deal with it.

Old 10-05-2005, 12:33 PM   #78
Jim O
Quote:
good thing i don't sell reptiles then, wouldn't want to get blacklisted by faunaclassifieds for god's sake...

i don't know why you guys get so bent out of shape on this, or half the stuff some people here do... THAT gets annoying sir.
Perhaps it is related to having principles. something which you evidently lack if you would knowingly violate a contract into which you have entered (as in PayPal's TOS).

Old 10-05-2005, 12:38 PM   #79
kzooherpetoculturist
you don't know me, so don't pretend like you do. all i'm saying is that i'm entitled to my own opinions. this is a public forum so i gave my opinion. i don't need to be judged by adults that act like some adolescent, know-it-all fools.

Old 10-05-2005, 12:42 PM   #80
DragonCharm
Not much room for opinions in a cut and dry discussion of federal law. The law is what it is, if you choose to break it be prepared to go to jail, pay fines, or loose your merchant accounts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!