Shannon Brown - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:28 PM   #71
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
OH another tuff guy. LOL. I'm scared. Now you insinuate threats. OOOHHH hide me someone.

Boy you sure do like putting words in peoples mouths ....where do you see a threat?

I'm just calling like I see it.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:28 PM   #72
Chameleon Company
Warning Level #4 !! Holy Crap !! Lock the doors !!! Where's my gun Martha ???

Rattler, to say you are grasping for straws (bold, italics, and underlined .... impressive huh?) is to put it mildly. What;s next, DefCom 5 ? Someone call the President.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:32 PM   #73
Jim O
Quote:
[b]I thought the bold button was there to be used. I've done very well for myself and I'm proud of it. So there is no reason for me to ever be ashamed of the fact. I'm lacking nothing that makes life great.
So flustered you couldn't even use it correctly. It is there to be used, when appropriate. When you always use it, it loses its effect, or rather, has another.

Being well off is not to be ashamed about. Bragging is another story. I'm not ashamed of my balance sheet either. Heck, I retired at 41, all self made. But that is not a measure of my worth as a man. Sadly, people like you measure yourselves that way. But then you sound like the guy telling about the fish that got away...

Quote:
...Thanks for your concern though. It's appreciated. And thank you for your reply.The attention is priceless.
Proves my earlier point about you. In fact I believe I have found a picture of you...yes indeed ladies and gentlemen, here is Gazilionaire Steve...
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2006, 11:39 PM   #74
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps
seems as though you like to talk S**T from the safety your computer.

This is where. But it's just fine with me. You wanna jump just drive north and visit.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:40 PM   #75
homegrownherps
Quote:
OH another tuff guy. LOL. I'm scared. Now you insinuate threats. OOOHHH hide me someone.

well well well, look who making the threats.
nice private message, you didn't want everyone to see your threat.
who's frustrated now....who's blowing up now ?

If you want to threaten me and say that I'm hiding behind a computer then take to ride north and see what you get. You started this crap with me but I'll end it real quick.

I'll have a few tables in Raleigh this weekend stop by and see me hotshot

Old 08-30-2006, 11:43 PM   #76
rattler
Jim and Jim it's nice of the both of you to join the party. :?party But it's almost time for your warm milk and Mylanta. Just because Homegrown herps give AARP discounts it doesn't mean you have to take sides.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:44 PM   #77
Justin Mitcham
OMG ...I havn't laughed that hard in a week.. Jim that last post was priceless.

Rattler please...no-one is threatning you etc.. calm down, this is just a discussion.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:47 PM   #78
homegrownherps
Quote:
Jim and Jim it's nice of the both of you to join the party. :?party But it's almost time for your warm milk and Mylanta. Just because Homegrown herps give AARP discounts it doesn't mean you have to take sides.
dude, what the are you smokin

Old 08-30-2006, 11:49 PM   #79
rattler
Quote:
I'll have a few tables in Raleigh this weekend stop by and see me hotshot

You have my invitation which came first. Take it or leave it.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:51 PM   #80
rattler
Quote:
dude, what the are you smokin

Nothing. watcha got?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!