random questions for random people. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-20-2007, 07:33 PM   #71
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
It needs air to dry.

If you could pick anyone in the world to have dinner and spend and evening with who would it be and why?
I would either pick George W. Bush and cuss him out.. throw my dinner AT him...
Or my favorite band Green Day.

What reptile do you want in your collection, ( if you have no "collection" it's OK), but can't have?

Old 06-21-2007, 03:05 AM   #72
FunkyRes
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
What reptile do you want in your collection, ( if you have no "collection" it's OK), but can't have?
Indigo Snake. It's legal for me to have one (if legally obtained anyway) but I know I don't have the ability to properly provide for one right now, and probably not until I buy a bigger place.

Big wedding with lots of people, or small wedding with close family and friends?

Old 06-21-2007, 05:00 AM   #73
techgirl
Neither. All I want present the day I get married is my dog and my child. I either want a justice of the peace to marry me or Elvis in Vegas.

Why do men never ask for directions, no matter how lost they are?

Old 06-21-2007, 08:07 AM   #74
Griz
I don't have to, I have Bob Bob in the car!

Why do women, while mowing my yard, fail to see the giant satellite dish and proceed to squarely mow right into it thus shearing the bolts and forcing me to have DishNetwork come out and reinstall the dish thereby costing me $99???????

Griz

Old 06-21-2007, 08:13 AM   #75
hhmoore
for the same reason that my ex drove over my new mower a few years ago (mind you, it was NOT in the driveway) - she didn't see it <note - I realized the futility of pursuing the question of just why she was driving her truck over the lawn...I just made her buy the new mower )

If it is the simple things in life that count, why are we so rarely satisfied with simple?

Old 06-21-2007, 08:16 AM   #76
hhmoore
The other response to your question, Bob, is so that you will realize that you aren't supposed to have women mowing your lawn (just how many women do you have doing that, anyway? I think I will have to reevaluate my current system)

Old 06-21-2007, 09:26 AM   #77
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
The other response to your question, Bob, is so that you will realize that you aren't supposed to have women mowing your lawn (just how many women do you have doing that, anyway? I think I will have to reevaluate my current system)
You'll have to wait until my new DVD comes out....Girls Gone Mowing.....$19.95 with free shipping!

If women ran the Pentagon, would missiles and submarines be shaped differently?

Griz

Old 06-21-2007, 11:33 AM   #78
Miss Tuniwha
ha ha, depends on whats on their minds at the time! Also, they may be pink sadly. silly girls.

If you could choose to have a super hero type power.. what would it be, why, and what would you do with it????

Old 06-22-2007, 11:18 AM   #79
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
If you could choose to have a super hero type power.. what would it be, why, and what would you do with it????
well - I wouldn't waste that wish on something as simple as Xray vision, lol...after working in hospitals for as many years as I have, I can pretty much see through white and most shades of pink, and am pretty good with a couple of others. I'm torn between being able to fly (would be a lot easier to get to the left coast) and some SERIOUS telepathic powers (the list of how I would use those is waaaaaaay too long for this thread)

since my last question never got answered, I'll pose it again: if the simple things in life are the best, why are we so rarely satisfied with simple?

Old 06-22-2007, 11:44 AM   #80
Griz
Keeping up with Mr. and Mrs. Jones Harald. It's our innate desire to keep acquiring more.

I want Horn Diggity Dogs superpowers!

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!