Anyone dealt with Boca Reptiles? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2004, 08:52 PM   #81
Brian Oakley
Tricia,
I never said you could not sell reptiles because you associate with Neil. I personally have no problem with Neil, myself, and he knows this.

I cannot say there is a bandwagon or not. I cannot remember, going way back, who has had FIRST HAND challenges with Neil and who has not.

Like me, all I can say is be yourself. In regards to Neil, I have agreed with Neil on things (and posted such) and I have disagreed with Neil (and posted such). Nobody (to my knowledge.....holding my breath) hates me for it.

I guess what it comes down to in ANYTHING in life is, just know some history before you decide one way or the other.
I have no doubt that Neil treats people good. I also know that there are people that have had problems. That is all I can say.

Helping a friend out in a sticky situation, and yes I have been in these shoes, would be making them do the RIGHT thing. I have convinved people to do things that they did NOT want to do, but I got them to see what was GOOD vs. what they were doing.......both snake related and other things.

Old 02-27-2004, 08:56 PM   #82
reptilechick
Bashing

Neil if you ever need ANYTHING at all, give me a call!! I am sorry you guys won't be able to sleep tonight cuz you CANNOT bring me around to your way of thinkiing..What Neil did is admirable..He stood up for a friend, and I will say it again, he deserves props for it!!
Tricia Smith

Old 02-27-2004, 09:02 PM   #83
W.Wedeking
This isn't a bandwagon. Most of the people posting here have experienced or seen both Neil's and Sal's handiwork.

Any member of this forum is free to post their opinion/experience on any thread reguarding that subject.

You have read the opinions/experiences of an overwhelming amount of people who have seen Neil pull the same thing over and over with new members.

You are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else here. If you choose to associate with Neil that is your choice.

Be aware that there are alot of people here who will not do business with Neil, or with his associates because of the reputation that Neil earned himself.

What you do is, of course, entirely up to you. This is just all information for you to use if you so desire.

Old 02-27-2004, 09:02 PM   #84
Neil Gubitz
Ahhh.... don't ya just love a woman with a backbone!!.... You go girl!!

Brian, I have nothing against you.... never have....

Neil

Old 02-27-2004, 09:08 PM   #85
reptilechick
Wendy

So because I associate myself with Neil, people will not deal with me?? Thats fine!! At this point in time, I don't even breed reptiles!! A friend of mine told me about this site, so here I am...And Neil has pulled this on other "newbies"?? Maybe because we don't throw away the WHOLE bushel of apples because of one rotten one!!!
Tricia Smith

Old 02-27-2004, 09:11 PM   #86
W.Wedeking
And you are behaving just the way Neil wants you too. He has played you very well.

Old 02-27-2004, 09:13 PM   #87
The BoidSmith
This is not off topic

and I would like to know

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=34017

Old 02-27-2004, 09:14 PM   #88
reptilechick
I can.....

I can think for myself, and NO Neil didn't play me at all!! I emailed Neil about what I thought about him doing the right thing!! He didn't play me at all!!! I made the 1st contact!! How is he playing me if I 1st contacted him for DOING the right thing??
Tricis

Old 02-27-2004, 09:17 PM   #89
JungleHabitats
Tricia

Please understand we are not trying to sway you to the dark side or anyside ... Neil has already spoke with you and thats all good all we are saying please dont judge us because we know what the manis when hes not wearing his superman shirt .I have applauded neil on the making good on "SOME" of the deals Sal soured as posted not all were / are made good on that what im looking at if you wanna be a hero for a person like sal that is fine but when you wear that cape wear it for all the people he did wrong dont stop with just a few people if you wantto make his dealing rgiht wear out that savings account to do it ...

Now Neil comes in and chimes in about your backbone ... lol typical Neil...

Let me guess on the phone he told you
" these people are just jealous of me and my great succsesfull buisness i have "

They will do anything to make me look bad , and when they do mu sales skyrocket

Please dont beleive what they say as its not true if i was so bad would i have done what i did for someone like sal

im glad you think that neil is so good but one day when you read ALLLLLL of his past you will be able to make a better assement of the situation at hand

I will sleep the normal 4 hrs of sleep as always , ( insomnia is hell) i have no bones , dirt, shovels in my closet the door is open check it if you like

Ask neil what i did for him on the lawson thread ????i looked at the facts and he had and i posted what was there inturn ( not saying i singal handed got him back in the BOI) but it helped so he could react to what he needed to he swore to be a " upstanding member here from then on out "
but yet he has reverted back to many of his ways to, some have agreed neil did good in getting some people there $$$$ cause Sal alone would havce died and rotted before he paid them back out of his pocket he has no heart and could careless what people think of him as a theif

Old 02-27-2004, 09:18 PM   #90
BossReptiles
Talking

I'm sorry but I'm going to call bluff on Tricia. It just seems a bit too obvious that she is just here to help Neil.

Neil lay off the Mafia movies for awhile.

and I don't believe for one second that Sal is going to change things around. I've seen him up top visiting here and he hasn't posted anything since his peachy declaration.

Too bad this guy decided to move into the same county I live in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!