Time to get rid of them all! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
If you mean social security, then give me back EVERYTHING I have paid into it because you do not pay into entitlements.
The politicians have robbed social security to pay for tax breaks for their donators and fund pet projects. Social security is self funded and would not have problems if they had just left it alone. Because they blew the money that WE put in, they want to cut it. That is complete BS. They spent the money on other things and now to avoid having to pay it back, they want to just cut the benefits.
If you look at the total spending, defense (the wars, homeland security, missile defense programs for other countries, NATO spending, etc), that makes up MUCH more than social security, medicare and medicaid combined.
The fear mongering and total lack of leadership in Washington has destroyed this country.
What are politicians focusing on right now? Not the unemployment, not the downgrade in the rating, not the recession (which we NEVER came out of), they are focused on their re-election campaign.
All they care about is themselves.
Time to clean house.
Took the words right out of my mouth....

Yup, that's the game they play. WE are the ones who now need to sacrifice. It is OUR fault that they engage in mismanagement and malfeasance. Heck, as far as I'm concerned, it's outright THEFT of this country's treasury. So they threaten to cut programs for welfare, retirement, unemployment, and anything that starts with "Medi-". They grabbed our money (Yeah, GRABBED. It wasn't OPTIONAL for us.) with promises of repayments when WE really needed it, and now they want to renege on those promises because they raided the cookie jar time and time again until they dug through the bottom of the jar, table, floor, and into the bare earth, and don't have the good sense to realize what the hell they have done. They voted in a limit on borrowing and have ignored the REASON for such a thing time and time again and merely voted in to ignore that cap and make it higher and higher every time. And these are NOT temporarily raised limits, as they NEVER go back down again. So the whole charade of a spending limit was just a slap in our faces from the beginning. And they have the damned nerve to try to regulate ANY industry at all with that sort of track record.

I think when the politicians drive this country into rubble they are all going to severely regret having their photographs published. I doubt anyone is going to be inclined to thank them.

Old 08-09-2011, 11:02 PM   #12
garweft
I'm talking about people who want payed an unreasonable amount of money for non-skilled labor jobs that drove companies across seas. People who use welfare as a life choice instead of a little help between jobs. People who would rather live on welfare than work at an $8 an hour job. Nobody is willing to work 40 hours a week just to barely make it by.

This country is full of people who want everything but don't want to work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!